yogee
Years ago

Rashad Tucker sacked

Just confirmed from Perth - Rashad Tucker has had his services terminated this evening by the Perth Wildcats "For not being a team player"

Perth are going to be signing Ontario Lett, the import they were originally chasing pre season, before Tucker made himself available at the last minute.

Considering Thalo Green was also today released by Sydney, I guess we can see where he will end up :)

Topic #1316 | Report this topic

Kriss  
Years ago

Holy S**t! If Sydney pick up Rashard!

Lets just say i wont be looking forward to playing them!

Reply #14974 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Sydney are signing Rolan Roberts who was in two NBA rosters but never went too far. Not a good shooter, but strong and will score and defend inside.

Anyway, I'm off to sell Tucker from my fantasy team...

Reply #14976 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Maybe his knee is worse than first thought and they are cutting their losses now in the hope of replacing Burston. Ricky and PC to run the show....maybe Harvey is headed back as well and they know they will get places with that guard rotation.

Reply #14980 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

There have been reports from eyewitnesses at Wildcat trainings that suggest that Tucker doesn't put in enough effort.

Tucker's replacement (Lett) is shorter, so they weren't necessarily trying to add height to the team. I'm sure Lett will be a decent pick-up, but I don't think the Wildcats can hold a top 4 spot without a livewire clutch-performer.

Reply #14982 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

Tucker let me down twice in Fantasy League and I cut him from my team last night.
He caused my team to be beaten by a lowly Sydney Kings outfit.. the shame!

Thought something was going down over in the Wildcat camp.

Reply #14984 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Serves the trash talking mofo right!

Reply #15001 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

Don't think anyone will pick him up with the sort of reference Fisher will prvd.

Like the comment -
"When you lose games it becomes a lot clearer who is in it for the team and who is in it for themselves."

Speaks for itself realy.

Reply #15029 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Personally I hope another team picks up Rashard and if he is playing for himself lets hope he gets his hand off it and starts producing like we know he can

Reply #15037 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

fuck yall rashad is one of da greatest players iv seen to not been in da nba im telling u all you leagues out there is sleep on dis kid is a trippl double in na he a beast he dont hav a att..te tude!

Reply #43425 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

ok, no problems, just sit down and relax, it's all good anon.....

(NOTE: at this stage, back out of the room, close the door and call the Mental Health Crisis Team......)

Reply #43426 | Report this post

Norris  
Years ago

Praise the Lord brothers and sisters! I write to respond to the rashad tucker topic. I was team manager for siuc during rashad's last year. During practices, RASHAD would put on a show, it was a highlight reel everyday. He would come flying through the air with all kinds of dunks, after he got break away steals. Sometimes he would rebound the ball and go coast to coast. He was never a selfish player many time he created for other players. To me Rashad is the best point guard -point forward not in the NBA. He's like 6 '7 and can post small and big players. I believe God is going to bless Rashad Tucker. I'm praying for him, he is a good person. You never know what a person has been through in life so its hard to judge.

Many people make mistakes and deserve mercy. Gos is a forgiving God way can't we forgive and support these young ball players trying to use their God given talent to better themselves.

Rashard I bless you in the name of Jesus and pray the increase and protection of God on the life or yoo and your family. Keep working hard, the bible says that God will bless the hands of the diligent.

In Him
Ambassador Norris
[email protected]
[email protected]

Reply #59862 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

amen

Reply #59868 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Cheezeburger should get this guy to bless the Atlanta Hawks.

Reply #59869 | Report this post

undersized pg  
Years ago

yeah bless us with pick number 1 in the 2006 draft thedoctor.ill take that.

hawks to solve there problems.sack the coach.trade lue,delk,childress and harrington.start again in 2006.

Reply #59904 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

bring in paul silas.

Reply #59905 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bring back John Koncak

Reply #59907 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:48 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754