Anonymous
Years ago

36ers TV Coverage

On adelaide36ers.com it shows games that are being shown on TV right up untill the end of December but haven't fox only announced the games they're showing up till the end of November?

Topic #13182 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I think they might send out information about which games they plan to cover before they finalise their TV guide?

Reply #153867 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so those games are definately going to be shown?

Reply #153868 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not sure. Planned to be shown I think.

Reply #153882 | Report this post

I wonder if the sixers game on wednesday is going to be shown on channel 9 next week

it would be nice if we win also, that would make a change.

Oh well i have seen the good times and i am still sticking with them in the bad times.

the photoball king
www.thephotoballkings.com

Reply #153885 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

3 games in December, they must be playing the Kings :p

2 of the are away games! Finally! We want to see Sixers away games on tv

Reply #153887 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

the photoball king, the Sixers game on Wednesday won't be shown on Channel 9 but the game between the Sixers and Gold Coast will be.

For those of you who haven't figured this out yet, channel 9 show the "Foxtel" covered game from the previous Saturday (on Sunday morning obviously). On the odd occasion that Fox don't show a game on Saturday they'll show an earlier Fox game (eg. the previous Wednesday, like they last Sunday when they showed the Bullets vs Kings game.

So people without fox will most likely get to see the following games on free-to-air:

36ers vs Blaze - 27 October
36ers vs Dragons - 17 November
36ers vs Kings - 8 December

Nod bad at all. Pity there aren't any free to air away game but I'm not picky, I'm just happy there are 3 games in 3 months on FTA.

"I have seen the good times and I am still sticking with them in the bad times"  If only there were more fans like you, photoball king.

Reply #153908 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

so....tonights (24th) game against the Queens is not on fox?

Reply #154342 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

It is.

Reply #154347 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

it is?...great..im in the car and heading home:)

Reply #154348 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

damn...wish i stayed at work

Reply #154467 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:19 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754