NBL
Years ago

When is Matt Knight due back?

Does anyone know when Matt Knight from West Syndey is due back? I though it was a few weeks a few weeks back.

Topic #13191 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I surf the web so you dont have to!

http://www.nbl.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=72552

Reply #153958 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

mods please title :)

Reply #153967 | Report this post

observer  
Years ago

knight was meant to make a return against the kings, however coach decided to rest him another game as they expected to lose

Reply #153971 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Hope he returrs this week... Thinking seriously about placing him in my dream team becoz they have 2 games this week and 3 in a few weeks time + he is still at $65,700 so he will raise in cash this week regardless of how he performs [unless he does appaling and scores like -50]

Reply #154035 | Report this post

Scott K  
Years ago

Will definately play this week. He would have played on the weekend but coach didn't want him. His injury is something he has had all his career and he doesn't need to miss games with.

Reply #154168 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Good I sure hope he plays!

Reply #154193 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:51 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754