TJ
Years ago

NBA LIVE 08 - Unlocking shoes

How do U unlock all the shoes on LIVE 08 on PS2?

Topic #13202 | Report this topic

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Is It giid graphics.. not sure if i should get??

Reply #154080 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Is It good graphics.. not sure if i should get??

Reply #154081 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

go with 2k ... miles better

Reply #154085 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Live 08 on the PS3 is actually really good. Much better than I expected. There PS2 offering I expect is lame though..

Reply #154094 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I've ALWAYS been a Live man, even last year when 90% of people were telling me 2k is the way to go I stuck with Live. However this season I have converted to 2k8 and I have to say for basketball realism it is awesome!

I would put it this way, if your a basketball junkie (which we all are) than you will get alot more out of 2k8.

If your a casual bball fan or casual bball gamer than Live is probably more to your liking as it's a little more arcady than 2k8.

Nearly all ratings and reviews I've seen have also rated 2k8 min 1 point higher.

PS. Anyone with a PS3 and US account can download both 2k8 and Live demos from the US store.

Reply #154117 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

I still play the MAME version of NBA Jam Tournament edition all the time.

Now THAT is arcady......and Archaic.

Boom shakalaka!!!!!

Reply #154151 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Same Dicko..

and it IS the shoes...lol

Reply #154156 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Dicko you got the cabinet? or PC Emulation?

I've got NBA Jam (Not tournament edition :-( in the cabinet.

Old Skool!

Reply #154157 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

I finally went for 2k last year, after over 10 years of playing the NBA live series because I hated live 07 so much, and I was very dissapointed. I think I'll stick to Live 08 this year - if you tweak the sliders right its a very realistic game on the PS3.

Reply #154167 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Just the Emulator on PC.....It is both Grouse & Ace

My 9yo son has a Nintendo DS and a Wii and he still plays more NBA jam than either of them.

Reply #154180 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

nba live 07 on my nokia 6280 is awesome....

Reply #154187 | Report this post

Years ago

The stats/averages when you simulate games are so unrelistic. Too many 3-pointes, not nearly enough steals, blocks, rebounds or assists. It's a major problem that they need to address on the next release. A simple alteration of the player ratings DOES NOT fix it. It's actually programmed like that in the simulation engine supposedly, so it's virtually uxfixable for the average gamer who's not a 'tech head'.

Reply #155407 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:44 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754