Years ago

07/08 sixers, smyth vs goorjian

at least try to put your bias away for this one!

youve got the current sixers team. who do you reckon would get better results with them out of smyth and boy goorj?

Topic #13205 | Report this topic

thedoctor  
Years ago

Why not offer your opinion with some reasoning to back it up? Bit of a pointless thread otherwise

Reply #154132 | Report this post

Years ago

wanted to see what other people tjhought.

Reply #154135 | Report this post

Stingray  
Years ago

Not the best list to work with in the first place, you would have to think Goorj could draw more out of his players.

Reply #154137 | Report this post

Years ago

i just think he could light a fire under most of the team without running mahersy into the ground. he goes easier on the older guys in sydney.

Reply #154141 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

911 - strange that you should say that. Running older guys into the ground is the exact reason why Maher/Cattalini/Anstey have all opted out of recent Boomers play.

I wasn't aware that his club trainings were any different

Reply #154153 | Report this post

Rob  
Years ago

Kings probably have more on the bench allowing them to rotate and rest people more. The reality is that the 36's are a poor group and if anyone can get anything out of them they have done a great job.

Reply #154158 | Report this post

Years ago

some kings people were saying it.

Reply #154160 | Report this post

skink  
Years ago

if boy gorg was coaching here, you know atleast half of our team would be in the boomers squad.

Reply #154179 | Report this post

Nathan  
Years ago

Like it skink.

Reply #154188 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

Id take boy gorge, Atleast we would be trying to play defence and have some offences and if your not performing your out on your ass

Reply #154196 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

I am not enjoying any Sixers 'ball at the moment, however I would never want to see boy goorj drill any Adelaide team into the ground.

Sacrilege!!

pfft.

Reply #154207 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

I cant imagine enjoying the Sixers jack up twice as many threes as they currently do in Goorj's almost entirely three point oriented offence.

Smyth's defence is to Goorj's offence.

Reply #154238 | Report this post

Years ago

who'd get more wins, thats what i was asking.

Reply #154241 | Report this post

skink  
Years ago

ill stand by phil, and hope that we can upset tonight.

Reply #154317 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:28 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754