Ingles13
Years ago

Will the new imports be dud or gems?

Of The new import signings who will be duds and who will be gems?

new signings are:
Isiah Victor - Sydney
Bakari Hendrix - South
Gerald Brown - Perth
Angelo Reyes - Wollongong

Are any of them worth getting in dream team... I have $62,900 spare and my team valus is $919,200 so that puts me at $982k....

Hope they get added soon and are fairly cheap!!

Topic #13226 | Report this topic

Homey the Clown  
Years ago

Reyes will be a beast.

Hendrix can score but is a head case.

Victor won't get much going as their winning without him.

Brown could be good, best is past him me thinks.

Reply #154573 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

Reyes will dominate..212cm or so of strength
he has been working out at Milwaukee Bucks pre season training so he is match-fit and ready to go i bet.

Reply #154580 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reyes - Should be good. Great for the thin up front Hawks

Victor - Saw limited minutes last night and wasn;t impressed with him. Unsure what he does well?

Hendrix - All repots tell me this guy isn;t as good as Horvath so take that for what it is.

Brown - SHould be solid without being spectacular. Smart and won't make mistakes. Is what perth needs as they already have plenty of scoring in redhage, loughton, crawford etc

Reply #154581 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Ex-Cat Phillips is in Adelaide seeing a lawyer re his axing from Perth. Wonder if there's anything to read in his being in Adelaide?!

Reply #155097 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:15 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754