SamScott
Years ago

"Skins" Under-Clothing

I was wondering where I would be able to buy the basketball under clothing (not necessarily the "Skins" brand) that I've noticed a few NBL players wear, including Lanard Copeland and Ben Pepper.

Here is an image of Lanard Copeland wearing a white one. (may not be able to view)

If the image doesnt work you can view it at this link

http://www.adelaide36ers.com/36ers/photos.cfm?d=2007-09-28_vs_Tigers&year=200708

YOUR HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Topic #13227 | Report this topic

SamScott  
Years ago

If you can't view the image. The link will lead you to the 36ers gallery, then you click on
Darren Ng-5386

Reply #154338 | Report this post

afroman jnr  
Years ago

you can get skins or under armour from any sport stores. if not just look around sports stores

Reply #154340 | Report this post

SamScott  
Years ago

Ok thanks.

Reply #154341 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

expect about $70 for skins..

Reply #154343 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

That brand that you're referring to SamScott is Under Armour. See www.underarmour.com.au for more info.

-Kev.

Reply #154345 | Report this post

Cats wax  
Years ago

And if you havnt used them before skins are great

Reply #154392 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

The Nike-pro brand is good.

Reply #154452 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adidas Tech Fit also are great!

Reply #154455 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Linebreak and the new slazenger ones are good and much cheaper!!! lots of the afl players use linebreak

Reply #154481 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

I would highly recommend using Linebreak as well. I've tried them all and they are definitely the best and like anon said they are about half the price! Go to Sportslocker out on Main North road and they will give you the best price!

Reply #154569 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes I would recommend using and having skin myself. Would get a bit messy other wise.

Reply #154662 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Oh man that just cracked me up.
Ive got the shorts that are 'skins' brand and they are top class. Can't say I have tried any others but cant see why there would be any major difference.

Reply #154719 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:05 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754