BasketballBubba
Years ago

Centrals mens teams

Hi,
The Centrals had a disappointing loss, but their win against Tigers must have been special for Matt Clarke, because judging by his team, they are glad to have him. He must feel so proud. Tigers have lost a lot by losing Brad and Matt

Topic #13230 | Report this topic

Frantic  
Years ago

Blah Blah Blah......

Its the 3rd week of the silly season mate... lets not get carried away and start rating his decision to leave being successful just yet.

Matt was loved in Tigerland...loved. His decision to leave was his alone, dont disrespect the rest of the Tiger team's respect for him with a snide "reserves" level comp appraisal.

Not much to add to that Centrals team, particularly with Zane and Chris heading O/S. Last time i checked Tigers are to add Lalic, Bungey, Bowley, Hodges, Franceschinis and Smith.

Reply #154385 | Report this post

tiiiiger  
Years ago

Still will finish bottom 3!

Reply #154388 | Report this post

Stats don't lie  
Years ago

Matt Clark is a top bloke but the stats of 8pts per, 31% shooting, 3 ast and 3 TOs can be covered by Joel, Tristan, Shane, Matt D and Paul Smith. To small and light to play ball are words that come to mind, it's now up to the young Tigers to show leadership. The new crop of Tigers guards can get to the rack without being sent to the 20th row...

Reply #154691 | Report this post

Fancy that  
Years ago

Saw the Tigers vs Lions game- obviously I haven't seen Matt Davies before or haven't noticed him, but Boy does he have a nasty streak!- needs to get that under control or he will find himself fouled out early each game.
Can't see the value in having Paul Smith in the starting 5- before anyone goes off- I know he didn't play that game. I've seen a bit of him playing since he was taken on by the Tigers and he just doesn't do anything but get in the way and foul!
They have brought up some juniors, who, from the game I saw, experienced a bit of a culture shock to be playing with the big boys. Brine seemed to be a good prospect, and Michael McG, if he can get his wardrobe into line so he isn't offensive every time he puts a shot up, could be of some value. O'Connor may struggle at that level to find his niche.
Still say that with the current coach they will go nowhere close!

Reply #155546 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

You kidding fancy that.Md is one of the nicest people on the court and off the court.Ask nyone he has played with or against and they will all tell you the same thing.Ive only ever see him have a word to the umpire.

Reply #156021 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:59 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754