Anonymous
Years ago

Give the ball to Ballinger

As much as some criticise Horvath, last season he was one of our best scorers and shot at a decent percentage.

This year, it's Ballinger. He only took 8 shots for the Sydney game.

The Sixers took 73 shots in total for the game.. am I wrong by saying that Ballinger should take 20+ games?

Give him the ball!!

Topic #13232 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

im pretty sure he lost the ball every other time they gave him the ball...

Reply #154466 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

Adelaide's offence is harder to watch than an ice cold beer being poured down the sink

Reply #154469 | Report this post

change now  
Years ago

Agree M Dizzle, what offence?, they stand and watch with out getting each other open, i have seen juniors play motion ball with more purpose!

Reply #154475 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

They looked terrible for too much of that game. Ballinger looked undersized and reminded me of a less craft Rychart tonight. But the next 4 are very winnable and we could go 6-5. Its such a weak competition after the top 4 so anything is possibly, plus there is no place like home!

Reply #154476 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Give the ball to Ballinger - could theory but he couldnt catch it last night!

Reply #154492 | Report this post

Cat Man  
Years ago

Rychart didnt need the ball to score whereas most guys do.. Phil never really called plays for people as it is get the ball and go type of offense..

Reply #154493 | Report this post

Qlder  
Years ago

It's weak comp thanks to the 36'rs alright.

Reply #154494 | Report this post

**BALLA**  
Years ago

36'ers are CRAP!!

Reply #154497 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is it just me or do we have a history of not getting the ball to our big guys in good positions to score...
Remember Neon Leon? Rogers? Dusty and Horvath?
Now its Ballinger or Dench.
All could get it done but it seems the NBL is not condusive to inside play...

Reply #154587 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

Thanks for your wonderful words of wisdom Balla - you tool, now get back to school and learn something constructive

Reply #154590 | Report this post

afroman jnr  
Years ago

yer i agree.. balla plz go away and play with ur imaginary friends coz u dont have any here.

Reply #154605 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if ballinger was getting doubled why didnt we adjust to find open shooters?

Reply #154632 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:27 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754