Nothappy!!
Years ago

NBA 2K8 Delay until end of Nov

Anyone as pissed off as me that 2k8 has been delayed now until the end of November to coincide with the AND 1 tour? 2 months after its release in the US is not really good enough when Live 08 just doesn't cut the mustard. Just another case of the US not giving a sh!t about anyone else but themselves!!

Topic #13243 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeh ... this is a disgrace ... i was all pumped to collect my copy tomrrow (the original release date was the 26th of october), i rang EB at marion just to make sure ... and sure enough it has been delayed a month .... i was almost angry enough to be live ... well almost

Reply #154599 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

www.play-asia.com Just got mine delivered today and a hell of alot cheaper than EB games!!!

Reply #154604 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is it good?

Reply #154612 | Report this post

It's an awesome game, I'm loving it!

Had it for a week now.

If you have a PS3 just buy it off ebay-- you'll have it in a week and it'll cost you about $65

Reply #154614 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Play-asia similar price to ebay, cheaper for games that have been released in asia, a bit dearer if u go for the us versions (nba 2k8 us only ones got it atm)

Reply #154617 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I was pumped for this too and rang JB hi-fi today and was told it would be in store next Friday.

Reply #154619 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

DJ - do US versions actually work on the 360's here?

Reply #154620 | Report this post

starscream3030  
Years ago

the xbox 360 vers is due out 1st Nov from 2ksports, an 23rd Nov for ps3, licky i got a 360 can't wait til next thurs

Reply #154623 | Report this post

You could always go outside and play real basketball instead!

Reply #154642 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Yeah every single year they do this to us. The minute i saw the release date i made sure not to get my hopes up and they kept their form and delayed it. The good thing is its a good game so the wait is worth it.

Reply #154647 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Bizzy - 360 dont believe so.
PS3 is region free :-) so plenty of great savings to be had buying o/s.

BTW game bloody rocks!!! couldnt put the control down last night......

Reply #154659 | Report this post

Squid  
Years ago

Does it show you how to travel on every play?

Reply #154686 | Report this post

Nuggz  
Years ago

Yeah this is bull shit, i still cant get a proper release out of EB. They said 1st week of November...
I've heard the 1st and the 7th...

Reply #154841 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:44 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754