I'm not gay
Years ago

The Willie We Loved

Willie Farley at his Best

Topic #13252 | Report this topic

BDFH  
Years ago

Im sure sombody posted this a couple of weeks ago....

Reply #154738 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

What about this one.

I don't think we have seen 2 of the things that happen in this clip since. Willie playing D and Phil calling a time out at the right time ;)

Reply #154740 | Report this post

Rat10  
Years ago

You question whether Chappell could pull off anything like what Willie did in the final stages of that game. (And it's not as if that was the only time Farley hit big clutch shots) He sure looks good in comparision. You don't know what you got 'till it's gone.

Reply #154758 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

WE MISS YA WILLEY!!!..

Reply #154759 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bloody oath we miss him! When he gets off the leash (not that he had one on) he goes nuts and can turn a game off his own hand....

Reply #154766 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

yea everyone bagged him last season, but i think we now realise how good he was. He would be one of the best imports in the league this year i reckon and would put up more points than Chappell is, but then again im not sure if Willie could play the 3 spot full time which is what we needed

Reply #154771 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

I think he was a great player in 2002 when he could hit all those shots constantly. But over the last few years when he couldnt hit those shots every game, and everyone worked out there is no D in Willy they just went at him and he couldn't even stop me coming off a pick or see me on split line. And the crowd would think hes working hard cos she pulls on his shorts and gets eveyone into the game cos he though he was awesome

I think we would be not better if we kept willie. Cos we still have phil as a coach

Reply #154777 | Report this post

skink  
Years ago

right on flip,

Reply #154781 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Lets Just Face It.. All Our Imports Get Bagged??

Reply #154794 | Report this post

ok  
Years ago

Willie was the man!!!!

Reply #154847 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

2001/2 Willie... yes.

2006/7 Willie... no thanks.

Reply #154848 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:00 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754