skip
Years ago

Interview Questions for Blaze player.

Hey all.

Bizzy & I are still trying to tee up an Interview tonight with one of the Blaze players. At this stage its looking like it might be either Casey Frank or Tyson Demos.
Anyone got any questions they would like thrown at them?
Also another Cheerleader will be interviewed too. So let us know if theres anything you wanna know from them too.

Topic #13263 | Report this topic

Statman  
Years ago

Ask Casey Frank whats doing with his profile photo on the Blaze website
Is it true he can dance like Burie Blaze - and has a pair of boots like him?
Also might ask him about the new Dragons import as I believe they have a bit of a history )

Reply #154814 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Has Harvey caught up with Ben Cousins lately?

Reply #154823 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

casey frank:

you've thrown down a few big dunks already this season, are there any that stick in your mind as a favourite? or whats is you favourite dunk in your whole career?

Reply #154828 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

Do you guys blaze up in a huddle before games or is that strictly for the off season .

Reply #154840 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

I've heard that at a team dinner, when the meal took too long to come out, that Pero Cameron actually consumed one of the Developmental Players. Is this true ?

Reply #154845 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LOL!

Reply #154858 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I know it's too late but i want to know if Tyson Demos has shagged joyce's wife? apparently he's done something to joyce to warrant the limited court time he's been getting!!!!

Reply #155598 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:25 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754