Damrob Images - 36ers v Blaze

Images from tonights games are now online at www.damrob.com.au

or direct link

Damrob Photos - 36ers vs Blaze @ The Dome

Topic #13275 | Report this topic

billo  
Years ago

Hi Damrob,

I think it would be a good idea if you made a "best of" album for each game, the vast majority of fans would love to see your best 15 shots from a game but don't want to sift through 120+ every time. Perhaps include a "best of" and a an "all shots" album to accomodate all fans and prospective buyers.

Reply #155057 | Report this post

Pogo  
Years ago

Once again I didn't get further than the 1st few "action" shots of the Blaze.

It was the 6ers home game wasn't it? I know they stunk, but they must have had the ball in their hands a couple of times in the 1st half.

Try putting the 6ers action shots 1st.

Looks like you are the official opposition photographer.

Reply #155186 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

He was sitting at the Blaze end for the first half of the game which is probably why their shots are up first?

Reply #155192 | Report this post

Pogo  
Years ago

Understand, but with a slow computer (its a suburb thing)I ain't got an hour to load through opposition photos to find one of the 6ers that I might like.

Reply #155228 | Report this post

6erphotosonly  
Years ago

Try hitting the last link on the thumbnail page, then scroll through the images backwards if you only want to look at sixers pics. Seems pretty easy to me.

Reply #155237 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

Do you think there would even be 15 pics showing the "best of" the 36ers????

Reply #155259 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:16 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754