afroman jnr
Years ago

davidson, how long is he out for still?

anyone know when hes coming back?? hes in my dream team and giving me nothing while injured, need to know if i should trade him

Topic #13313 | Report this topic

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

next game hes back..

Reply #155432 | Report this post

6 months

Reply #155439 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

After the game on Saturday night he said he should be back next game. He feels OK but its the type of injury that if you give it an extra week or so, it will be worth it. Try and come back too soon, and you could injure it again. He is erring on the side of caution.

Reply #155452 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adelaide Angry 36ers....... try and get your facts straight before posting something totally incorrect.

And if you're trying to make a joke.........you're not funny!

Reply #155552 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Chill out Anon 155552. If you replied to every stupid comment as you did to AdelaideAngry36ers, you would end up in hospital with RSI. Have a look at other 36er related threads and see what I mean

Reply #155556 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Come in Spinner!!!!!!!!!

Reply #155557 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:08 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754