Corporate boxes at the basketball

how can i buy a corporate box without being corporate?

Topic #13324 | Report this topic

Joe M  
Years ago

Corporate Game Packs (PDF download)

Reply #155578 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Pay money. Pretty sure they're not going to mind whether you're a corporate or not.

Reply #155580 | Report this post

Roy  
Years ago

how much does a box cost for a season?

Reply #155584 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

16 seat Corporate Suite is $21k+GST for the season.

For 3 or 6 game packs: Corporate Casual Hire prices - can get a suite for $3500 for three games, for example. Other options available too closer to the court.

The suites have been upgraded during the off-season and each have their own plasma TV showing the feed of the game and any replays, etc.

Reply #155587 | Report this post

Joe M  
Years ago

About $1250 per game.

$3500 for 3 games

$6800 for 6 games.

Reply #155588 | Report this post

southd  
Years ago

i didnt expect it to be that much i thought it would be like the bullets hollywood tickets that are 75 bucks?do you know if i could get a box from the dragons?

Reply #155609 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

ask shane how much he rents his out for southd

Reply #155614 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

southd - those prices are for the elevated corporate suites with bar fridge, food and drink service, etc.

Closest thing to the Bullets' Hollywood seats would be the Captain and Coach's Club which are rows 2-6 for $45+GST per seat (minimum two tickets) including a car park pass per two tickets and a box score delivered to you at half time. Sat in that area (first or second row behind Carfino) courtesy of the club in the elimination final against Brisbane a couple of years back and they are brilliant seats.

Given that you'd spend $50 + whatever car parking is for a couple in gold seats, paying $40 extra for some of the best seats in the venue would definitely be worth it for any fan celebrating a birthday or something like that.

Reply #155623 | Report this post

Anfield  
Years ago

Southd, I am sure that you'll be able to get a corporate box at vodafone. Speak to Laura in the office, she'll be able to help you out. There are plenty of spare boxes there. So many spare that Glen Manton always gives them away for free on the night!

Reply #155682 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:46 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754