bigboybubba
Years ago

lamarcus Aldridge

After watching the Blazers play the Spurs last night I was really impressed. Surprised me with the range on his jump shot and runs the floor well. First game I have seen the trailblazers play in years, and I think he could be an all star if he keeps this play up. Remember it was against the defending champions too.

Topic #13351 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

yeah he scored well despite being beaten on the boards.

Surprised Channing Frye didnt get more minutes too but it was his 1st game for the Blazers.

Reply #155840 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

He does look good - but i hope he doesn't turn into a Patrick Ewing softie jumpshooting C/F... I was thinking all game tho - what happens when Oden (fingers crossed) comes back at full strength - Portland will be loaded (not forgetting they have the rights to Rudy (Fernandez) as well) even Sir Charles (i worry about him - he really looks like death warmed up - he needs to lose some weight... i'd hate to see him die young...) said they will be the team to beat for the next few years...

Reply #155855 | Report this post

dry back  
Years ago

yeah they are stacked with young talent with B.Roy, L.Aldridge, G.Oden, C.Frye and then they have the rights to some decent young internationals in R.Fernandez and P.Koponen. with that line up there is no reason they wont be serious contenders in the near future.

Reply #155874 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

Yea they will be great in the future..did aldrige match up against duncan???

Reply #155924 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:56 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754