DJ
Years ago

Dragons - Free Tickets "If We LOSE!"

Interesting way to market your product!

"If any fan buys a ticket through Ticketek to this weekend's game and we don't get a win, we'll give them a free ticket to the following game."

The Crazy John's South Dragons take on Wollongong this Sunday, November 4 at Vodafone Arena before facing the Townsville Crocodiles on Saturday, November 10.

"We'd be mad to make this offer if we weren't confident that we're a great chance to win on Sunday. As a club we have done the work and have the talent to make a stand right now and to get on a roll," Cowan said.

"I believe we can do it so I'm happy to put my money where my mouth is and to make this promise to everyone who buys a ticket through Ticketek for this Sunday.

Topic #13362 | Report this topic

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

The question is... who are the Dragons fans cheering for now?

Reply #155915 | Report this post

dfgh  
Years ago

Cowan

As Cowan walks to his box the crowd cheers as the dragons win the crowd boos.

Reply #155920 | Report this post

Blue Collar  
Years ago

You have to admire the way the guy does business. He also understands how to market a product.

Kudos Cowan.

Reply #155997 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Will this bring any extra fans to the game?

Reply #156006 | Report this post

Me  
Years ago

SVD - NO

Reply #156011 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Possibly not but it may get many people to the following game. Haha go Hawks

Reply #156016 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

It'd have to get him some press though - each news network and paper would likely run a story on it.

Wonder if MC Hammerling has the same confidence in the idea?

Reply #156019 | Report this post

Uncle Mal  
Years ago

Just released,

Hammerling: The 36ers will have a test match with the Under 14 Division 3 Sturt Girls this afternoon if the sixers dont get a win the fans who bought tickets through Hoops.com.au will get a free ticket to the next home game.

Paul Mesecke: Although the sixers are a top group of guys no one has put more time and effort into recruiting than I have I believe that the sixers will crumble against our press like a group of city south players in a district game.

Hammerling: I feel confident that the boys can get up as we are playing at the dome. I would never pony up this challange if we had to play at Pasadena!! Also Phil will be at a doctors appointment getting his heart checked to make sure it is still in the game and while he is there will be checking the cost of removing my boot from his ass.

Reply #156052 | Report this post

thats gold lmao

well done uncle mal

that guy could get the first double ball

Reply #156124 | Report this post

afroman jnr  
Years ago

that was bllody hilarious, great work!

Reply #156127 | Report this post

hithere1  
Years ago

Cowan is promoting the sport like all nbl teams should.

4500 to the game on Sunday. average is 3500. Great work Cowan

Reply #156635 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:23 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754