Get on board. The dynasty is real.

Topic #13364 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Actually ill be fine thanks!

Reply #155925 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

I've always been on board well since I started playing basketball. Since 1992. So I had the all the bad years and now its all the good years.

Still thoug only 2 games in another 80 to go

Reply #155937 | Report this post

The Minx  
Years ago

Yep, a dynasty with 2 *'s

Reply #155957 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

If Kobe goes to Chicago like all the talk is saying - and they do it cheaply - I'd be rethinking this idea.

Reply #155984 | Report this post

Philnaldo  
Years ago

Yeah , all the bad years, all one of them

Reply #155995 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Dwight Howard can touch the top of the backboard too. Does that mean Orlando are gunna win the title. Go back to and1 noob.

Reply #156014 | Report this post

Nathan  
Years ago

Dude. spurs are alwaya gonna do spur things, they won't beat a team that gets on a run, get on the jazz- boozer/williams = all NBA, Brewer will get most improved, sloan may finally get coach of the year, real dark horse- kirilenko for defensive player o the year.

Reply #156027 | Report this post

Kirilenko a dark horse for DPY? lmao. he's been in the running like every year since he's been in the league.

Reply #156036 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

So why can't they win 2 in a row??

I feel like they were lucky to win in 1999 with a shortened season. They also couldn't beat the lakers for 3 years.

But mind you they would have two more rings if Fisher didn't hit that shot one year and if Manu didn't foul Dirk another.

If they win this year, I'll call it a Dynasty.

Reply #156059 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

This just in Last year Jazz were on a run in the playoffs and Spurs beat them in 5 games!!!!!

Cavs on a run beating detroit. Swept them. Denver hottest team in the NBA going into the playoffs. Beat them in 5.

At the end of the day you have to beat Spurs 4 times in the playoffs. Then when you do that, you deserve a shot at the title

Reply #156103 | Report this post

rybags  
Years ago

ahh its fun to stir the pot. well done to all those who took the bait. And to "dr bullshit" i've been on the spurs since the Admiral was a rookie, if you actually know who he is.

To them Jazz fans i'll give you some props. D. Williams is nice a player. guess we will just wait and see.

Spurs Rule! Bitch!

Reply #156131 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

The spurs..the spurs the spurs! great team.Boring basketball. Pick and rolls every offensive set. Duncan backing down his player for about 6 seconds..every one else standing around.
Oh how do they win??

Reply #156322 | Report this post

because they have duncan

Reply #156431 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

because they have no nut cases

Reply #156807 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:14 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754