Anonymous
Years ago

How much will NZ Beat Adelaide By?

Rickert to once again outwork all our big men.

NZ by 8.

If they had lost last night then they would have been really deflated and the travel would have been an extra factor but now they will be really buoyant and confident - just what you dont want when you are playing a team of good shooters like JOnes, Penney and Oscar.

Topic #13373 | Report this topic

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

If Davidson is back Sixers by 5, if not NZ by 10

Reply #156013 | Report this post

I think the Breakers will get this but only just, tough schedule for them of late 11 day road trip before the game last night and then to back up tomorrow night will be tough.... having said that i think if this was there only game this week they are about 15 points better than us so this will even it out a bit, Breakers by 5

Reply #156015 | Report this post

Pedro  
Years ago

Brekaers will be stuffed after last night. Sixers by 8

Reply #156017 | Report this post

Squid  
Years ago

I was at the game in Auckland a couple of weeks ago and we should definitely have won that one. Having Davo back this time should ensure we for once get over the line.
I just hope that Oscar plays like he did last time, he was disgraceful. As I have said previously, I do not believe he was any loss. But he will probably prove me wrong this Saturday!

Reply #156033 | Report this post

Rat10  
Years ago

Yeah, but a few days later he went for 17 points on 70% shooting against Singapore. Oscar would not do anything for us defensively but I'd much rather have him on the court jacking up threes than Copeland. I hope he comes back to Adelaide when his contract is up.

Reply #156039 | Report this post

Rat10  
Years ago

And I don't think Lemanis will be stupid enough to put Oscar on Chappell again which resigned Foreman to the bench due to foul trouble the last time these 2 teams met. Oscar would be one of the few players in the league that Chappell can actually consistently beat off the dribble. That alone demonstrates how poor Oscar's lateral movement is.

Reply #156041 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Alternatives would be starting Jones on him and/or bringing Winitana or Vukona off the bench early to tackle him. The Breakers got good mileage out of both of them (especially Vukona the Beard) against Brisbane last night.

Adelaide are slim favourites with Centrebet last I checked.

Reply #156048 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The KEY is to keep rickert out of the KEY.

Reply #156068 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

easier said than done.

on the other hand Ballinger should have no trouble scoring on Ronaldson.

Reply #156100 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

After last night's game against Brisbane, the only hope we have is that they will be really worn out and the travelling will add to the toll. If they can push Brisbane to the limit like they did, they will eat our team for breakfast. One other hope is that they had an out of character good game last night, but with their lineup, I doubt it. The 36ers have had ample opportunity this season to prove themselves. With Davidson back tomorrow, its the last lifeline left. If they play crap, then that's what will be on offer for the rest of the season. I hope not.

Reply #156106 | Report this post

Same.Old.Stuff.  
Years ago

6ers will be up by nearly 20 at some stage early in the game, only to go down by 4 or 5 pts in the last few seconds.

Reply #156192 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:56 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754