Nick
Years ago

Awesome Basketball Magazine

Basketball fans of Australia, do yourself a massive favour and by handle. It's a brilliant Australian magazine which features NBL, NBA, ABA, WNBL, WNBA and Streetball. If you're not reading it you really are missing out. The November/December Issue has just come out and the new Boston trio of Pierce, Allen and Garnett are on the cover. Anstey, Barlow, Penney Taylor, TJ Ford and T-Mac are also featured. It really is a brilliant magazine and it's made right here in Australia. I've also had the word that Brett Maher will feature in handle in either the next issue or the one after that so keep an eye out.

So get yourself an issue of handle, you won't be disappointed.

Topic #13383 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

SLAM is way better, there's no NBL but it's still better.

Reply #156093 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

'I've also had the word that Brett Maher will feature in handle in either the next issue or the one after that so keep an eye out.'

You didn't get that from the part where the Ed said 'Brett Maher will be in our pages before the season is out' did you? ;-)

Reply #156111 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

how would it rate up against one on one?

Reply #156134 | Report this post

Roy  
Years ago

what ever happened to one on one? the best bball magazine

Reply #156135 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

twenty four, well, yeah but it was the relpy to my letter.

Reply #156149 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone know how many readers handle gets? I know SLAM gets about 500,000.

Reply #156150 | Report this post

I don't nkow if you can, but can you edit some page on 'how to write a basketball magazine' beecause we are doing it as a class project, and i need some help with it.

Reply #318128 | Report this post

Reply #318129 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:54 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754