Anonymous
Years ago

Ng in danger of missing out - VOTE NOW!

Darren Ng is now is no longer safe in being included in the 3 point shootout. Vote for him at nbl.com.au!

Topic #13392 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

No, don't vote for him. Vote for him repeatedly. Click on logo at top left, scroll down, click on Darren Ng, scroll down, click on vote, back to top left. Repeat.

Reply #156183 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Anyone got a program/script that can do this for us?

Reply #156184 | Report this post

Me  
Years ago

Why cheat?

I'd rather see the fans vote without cheating and see who gets in.

Reply #156194 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Exactly. It is just a three point shootout. While it would be nice to have a 6er in there, it is not the end of the world if he isn't.

Having said that though, I will be voting for him every time I head over to nbl.com.au, which is probably every second day. :-)

Reply #156200 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

I've just spent close to 30 minutes with 5 windows open, alternating between my homepage and NBL and I voted over and over. I was hoping to see Darren's % go to over 10 but so far, no luck. Rats! Gotta go get ready for game tonight..

Reply #156216 | Report this post

Me  
Years ago

They will only alow one vote per IP address per 72 hours.

So if you vote from the same computer over and over again, only one vote every 3 days will count.

Dana, that is a poor effort, let's not cheat to win, if Darren is the popular chice then he will get in it. The comments have you made will ony make more people from other states vote for others to ensure your cheating doesn't work.

Plus the NBL uld probably see if someone is making a vote every 10 secs or so from the same computer and if anything you will ruin his chances of getting in there.

Reply #156222 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've done ur method Moses,

Getting sick of seeing Goorjian's face every time NBL site loads up tho!

Reply #156225 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Damn it, just read the above post from "Me" and I spent the last half hour voting for Ng

Reply #156227 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if Chris Anstey makes it over Ng and BJ Carter the comp will become as farcical as the rest of the allstar night

Reply #156236 | Report this post

mOOSE44  
Years ago

IF THE SHOE FITS HE SHALL WEAR IT - I THINK MEDICINE NEEDS DARREN NG MORE THAN 36ERS AT THE MOMENT. HE SHOULD GO TO SHOOT OUT CAUSE THATS WHEN HE SHOOTS BEST UNFORTUNATELY WHEN HE IS UNGUARDED.

Reply #156252 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

'Poor Effort'. What rubbish!!

Reply #156278 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

How is that cheating? What makes you think others are doing any different????????

Reply #156280 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Me (seems really strange writing to me - best book another appointment with the shrink), how do you know this whole "once each IP address every 72 hours" rule? Is it written somewhere on the website or are you really Jacob Holmes?

Reply #156292 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Yay..Ng up to 11%

Reply #156338 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:39 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754