justwin
Years ago

NBL Match Centre vs WNBL live stats

has anyone seen the wnbl match centre for games compared to nbl, how can the nbl scores never hardly work and wnbl can have such a good scores system
what a joke nbl.com.au is
someone there needs to get there act together

Topic #13408 | Report this topic

Max  
Years ago

100 % agreed...i was on the nbl.com.au live scoring centre and it said all kinds of false information e.g it said shawn redhage played for every team

iF I was the CEO of the NBL i would do my upmost to ensure it was to the highest of standards otherwise potential fans and current fans will just be turned off. Personnally i don't enjoy watching the NBL..it just isnt exciting like watching the NBA or Euroleague or FIBA games. Lackluster! is the word to sum up the feeling of the NBL at this time

Reply #156326 | Report this post

justwin  
Years ago

he must be good shawn redhage he always is on ever side
the scores are often worng and all stats on there are half the time

Reply #156328 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:37 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754