Ingles13
Years ago

Dream Team

Well the scores are up for this round. I scored 498 with a weekly rankly of 210.
How did everyone else go?

A few players have been added to the competition now

Angelo Reyes (wollongong) $53,200
Bakar Hendrix (south Dragons) $55,300
Gerald Brown (Perth) $32,900
Isaiah Victor (sydney) $32,900

Anyone considering grabbing any of those players. I think Reyes is a great pickup and will help my team.

Also amazing how Sammy mac has dropped down to $146,600 but in all fairness it would be pretty damn hard to stay at $192,000 odd grand and be scoring 80+ dreamteampoints per game

Shane heal has dropped down to $57,000
Tragardh BIG improver up to $135,800 (+$63,500)
Hnson very good consistently rising to $129,800 (+$69,000)

Ballinger, Cattalini, Tucker, Muurseep, David Stiff, Boucher, Rillie, Saville, Grabau, Chappell, Copeland have all significantly dropped in cash

Topic #13420 | Report this topic

Peter Maravich  
Years ago

I scored 531 with a weekly ranking of 11/3400.
Our League is ranked only 89/210 though.

Had Rickert as my captain and Penny in there also (which made watching the sixers shut-down those two quite bitter sweet!)

Wortho & Helms scored quite well for me.

Reply #156422 | Report this post

hooked  
Years ago

I'm so hooked, i made up a spreadsheet of the schedule!!

dropping Dusty to the bench for this round hurt!

Reply #156423 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

I also had Rickert as captain and Penney in my team... I was so bitter angry when they were getting so low scores and when Penney was missing his shots.. Rickert was still a beast on the boards in the first quarter though

Reply #156424 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

I just have to resign myself to the fact that I suck at this game

Reply #156425 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

I'm thinking of trading Matt Knight for Reyes... Reyes had a very nice statline for only 16 or so minutes of play and Matt Knight I thought would do better in his last few games. In that trade I would be getting approximately $29k which would help for future trades

Also considering Trading Dontaye Draper out for Sammy Mac (I have enough cash for that trade)

Any thoughts?

Reply #156427 | Report this post

someamateur  
Years ago

I'm winning one of the HoopSA leagues
Here was my team

Ricket
Jawai
MacKinnon
Robertson
Penney

Bench
Helms
Gibson
Rampton
Boodnikof
Dench - Just traded today to get Vukona

A few to many New Zealand guys in there now though.

I also thought it was a bitter sweet taste of seeing maher shut down penny. To make things worst though I had a tenner on Sixers to win by 11+.

Mixed emotions all round.

Reply #156434 | Report this post

dry back  
Years ago

Reply #156453 | Report this post

dry back  
Years ago

my team is

Hinson
Homicide
Penny
CJ
Rickert
Jawai
Worthington
Grizzard
Loughton
Reyes

and i have $124500 spare and i'm thinking of swapping Rickert or Jawai for Anstey after rd 10 when the tigers dont have a game and Grizzard for Redhage. which i should have just enough money for.

Reply #156457 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Ingles13 what's ur overall ranking?

Im 134 right now but saving 150k for Redhage and Anstey later on.

Also, Skip how are u doing this year?

Reply #156516 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

My overall ranking is 504.. Doing alright at the moment. Made a horrible mistake not putting hinson or black (atleast for the first 5 rounds) in my team... Well I did have them in before the launch of dream team but took them out before the first round for more expensive forwards a.k.a rickert, jawai via getting cheaper guards and getting more money for forwards...

ranking 504 - check out my team $85,400 spare...

Gonna add Reyes and helms for this round in for loughton and young/draper...
Gonna trade out young/draper for mackinnon at start of round 14.
Taking out helms for someone from tigers/perth at start of round 15

Check my team out.. post thoughts?
p.s. Made a nice looking spreadsheet earlier in the season thanks to Isaac's advice and have my future trades mapped out.

Reply #156517 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Xztatic, just checked out your team... Killa team.. Guessing you just added Abney & Mackinnon last round or one before. How much cash have you currently got spare?

Do you also happen to have a team called Adelaide Crows? Because they are on the exact same score, team value and team members as your team?????? lol

Reply #156522 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

lol yeah that's my team too i wanted to be in two different leagues. i got just under $150,000 waiting for Redhage later on. Would like to get Reyes or Hendrix theyre bargains but unfortunately im happy with all my forwards (lol unfortunately).

Reply #156556 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

oh and i thought i was the smart one who came up with the schedule spreadsheet, damn lol.
seriously though it helps a lot eh!

Reply #156559 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

The week before last, I finished #4 overall for the week in spite of having Mat Campbell in my team, doing nothing other than waving a towel on the bench, as I didn't find out he was injured until after the lockout started.

This past week I had Khazzou not produce a razoo for the same reason. I also decided to trade out Rychart that week because he had been under-performing... and even then I only lost my matchup by 5 points. D'oh!

Between three injuries, form loss, and some bad decisions on my part, the only players I still have left from Round 1 are Cam Tragardh and Darnell Hinson.

Currently ranked #927 overall, down from #810, but I now have so many Breakers in my team they do the haka just before the Lockout. Kama te, kama te!

Reply #156772 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

lol

good move on tragardh not many people saw that coming.

Reply #156792 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:23 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754