DJ
Years ago

Darren Ng Alley Oop?!?!!

Am I correct in that little Ninja was on the end of an Alley Oop and that he threw it down for some hangtime?!?

Topic #1343 | Report this topic

Yes you are and it was LARGE! The boy has got hops, it's just we never see them! Perhaps Marcus has been in his ear?

Reply #15436 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

You are indeed correct. It was superb! Large sections of the crowd on their feet, Farley from the bench having a fit celebrating...great stuff.

He had a sensational game also, 19 points for little Darren!

Reply #15437 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

His Best game as a 6er And His Best Dunk As A 6er!

He Got Up There Farley Style!

Reply #15438 | Report this post

FLY  
Years ago

The dunk was awesome! Couldn't believe it, didn't know he could get that high! He did great tonight. It makes me think that maybe there should be another award in the NBL other than Player of the Week, like a standout player award or something. He'd be eligable...

Reply #15439 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

It was something pretty special...dare I say it even better than Willie's 1 handed alley oop slam last week.

Ninja had an awesome game....shot 19 points on 8/10 shooting.

Was also impressed that Jacob was keen to get things going with Scott McGregor, great to see some agressiveness from him.

Reply #15441 | Report this post

Bake  
Years ago

I'll bet Farley was giving it to Brett in the change rooms after the game following Darren's alley oop.

Reply #15447 | Report this post

FLY  
Years ago

Is there any video footage of the dunk available anywhere?

Reply #15463 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

I believe the team have a game tape of every game. Don't know if it would be available to the public though. There's a photo on the Sixers website taken by Yvonne Millbank. She always does a great job and never misses a trick.

Reply #15464 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Yvonne Milbank

The Advertiser (Thanks to Wedgie OzHoops Forum)

Reply #15469 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

Darren has always had hops, but doesnt show it to oftern...Maybe with that total performance, he could get some more minutes?? Just maybe.

Reply #15472 | Report this post

slit your guts  
Years ago

It wasnt that huge, if I want to see big dunks I will watch the NBA

Reply #15483 | Report this post

Sir Spark  
Years ago

Someone...anyone! post a link or something, I'm yet to see the dunk.
Issac...get there!
Come through in the clutch for me and other Ng fans.

P.s. All Ng's can fly, its a known fact

Reply #15485 | Report this post

slit your guts  
Years ago

cheq can't

Reply #15488 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #15489 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Channel 9 had vision tonight, wasnt great, taken from the camera stand up in the southern stand (where the fox cameras genrally are)...but being a video cam, and not actual tv studio cam, the angle isnt the best, doesnt do it a great justice.

Reply #15492 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I've seen two versions of the video on TV -- news and Sports Tonight I think. I imagine that NBL Wrap would show it on Thursday. I've never seen that show but assume that it's got some highlights.

Reply #15514 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Yer Carfino does some stupid plays of the week thing and you'd have to say he'd put it in there.

Reply #15515 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:54 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754