ref 23
Years ago

And 1 Tour - who's going?

Hey every1 who is gunna go to the And 1 tour here on the 16th?

Topic #13445 | Report this topic

Ricey  
Years ago

who wants to waste their money?

Reply #156789 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Especially if it's anything like last year.

Reply #156820 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Not me.

Reply #156822 | Report this post

Busta!  
Years ago

Yes I am going, last year we went to Melbourne also, AND1 have changed the format, check out fox, The Professor carries ATTITUDE!! Stuff the price AT least we get to watch some actuall BALL with GAME!!

Reply #156830 | Report this post

johnnysack  
Years ago

I trust the "courtside announcer" (and i use that term as loosely as Paris Hilton) has expanded his repetoire beyond "OH BABY" ad nauseum... It`s bad enough on the TV i can only imagine how much worse it is in person... Come on these guys are a marketing vehicle/fad - Globetrotters with a hip hop spin (used to sell pretty so so shoes)...

Reply #156831 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

real ball game? so taking 3 steps isnt a travel now? And 1 is just trash presented in the form of basketball. People wonder what happened to the basketball of old, well people, its c*ap like this that flushed it down the toilet.

Reply #156857 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Haha who ever hates AND1 hates Real Ball!.. NBA and AND1 is the way hate to say it but NBL is a joke.. The NBL is a long way behind and will always be.. Ill Be at the Dome to See AND1!..

Reply #156891 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

I think that AND 1 should play the sixers. In a proper game. And if the sixers win, and I'd say they would smash them! They should swap pay checks and endorsments ( please correct my spelling if its wrong ). And 1 when it started was great. Im talking back in 2000. Its was something different and it seemed to have some meaning. But now its all about crap. Get rid of it.

Reply #156913 | Report this post

TT44  
Years ago

dont think too many people will go considering it is on the same night as junior district div 1 and the ridiculous prices they are charging!

Reply #157000 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

That and the ridiculous show they put on..

Look at me, I can travel and double dribble!

Reply #157006 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Haha losers..

Reply #157164 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i heard last night that there was a whole 96 tickets sold for "the show". pretty funny if u ask me

Reply #157231 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

There are some people slamming it as rubbish on OzHoops for those who want to read a (p)review.

Reply #157317 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

IS THERE A OPEN RUN FOR THIS YEAR BEFORE THE GAME AS USUAL

Reply #157330 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:57 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754