Carnival
Years ago

BSA ~St.Clair X-mas Basketball Carnival

To all Basketball Teams the BSA St.Clair X-mas Carnival will be held on December 14th, 15th & 16th December 2007 for Seniors & Juniors teams. We cater to district & social teams. Time requests can be made especially due to district games which are played on that same weekend.
Nominations close Friday 16th November.
If you require any information please contact me on [email protected]

Topic #13458 | Report this topic

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Should I be concerned that the contact address is for WMBC (Western Magic)? Surely St Clair is an independent stadium and has it's own address?

Reply #157038 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

very interesting point where does the money go - ??? perhaps someone in the know can help

Reply #157045 | Report this post

woodville hotel  
Years ago

how many games will we get?

what div standard?

Reply #157048 | Report this post

Carnival  
Years ago

All teams receieve 4 minor games and grand final if they make it.
Seniors Mens the grades are A B & C. Usually the A grade teams have ABA players involved. Which makes for some really good games.

To answer the other replies unfortunatly St.Clair doesn't have its own email address so by putting my personal address this allows teams to contact the carnival and receieve information.

I am employed by Basketball SA to run this carnival for them and thats what I do the only involvement to any district clubs is that they nominate their teams to make it a successful carnival.

I hope you can nominate your team.

Reply #157070 | Report this post

SPACEJAM  
Years ago

Hey Hangin Round why dont you do everyone a favour and actually do what your name says, that is so pathetic to post something like that, who cares if the web site is WMBC.This is a great carnival and a lot of great games and everyone who plays has a lot of fun from juniors through to seniors. And Anon all the money goes back to Basketball S.A. When will all you people get off WMBC's back and except that they are in the district competition and just gettin stronger with each year. You pack of tools.

Reply #157113 | Report this post

FishLips  
Years ago

Looks like spadge has a new name.... Somebody call Booga!!!!

Reply #157117 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Where's Booga when you need him? I can guess who you play for Spacejam.
I would love to see how many clubs raised their hands if a vote came up for a similar social club from another area wanting to enter teams into BSA

Reply #157134 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

boycotting that event

Reply #157168 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

some body call.... spadgejam how can u say magic are getting stronger how many grand finals were u in at the end of last season compared to the year before? alot less i'm sure. if u r going so well why aren't u playing div 2 oh sorry u do have 1 div 2 team u10 boys woohoo u r awesome we all should start shaking in our tent size elton brand tops.
once again it's a case of don't believe the hype

Reply #157185 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

ahhh a new season and i'm already magic bashing, everything is right with the world.......

Reply #157186 | Report this post

Carnival  
Years ago

Look guys this wasn't put on the this site for any other reasons, then to allow people to see theres a carnival for juniors and senior to participate in over the same weekend. If any teams were interested they could contact us for more info. Its a good weekend to catch up before X-mas and play some basketball. Lets leave it at that Thanks.

Reply #157187 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Carnival - why didn't you just put your [email protected] e-mail address then???

Reply #157193 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Be careful about playing, if they don't like you, then they will get rid of you. Why is there only one senior woman's team left and they can barely fill it. A year ago, Western had a great woman's team but where are they all now, left or kicked out, due to one person. A district club should be improving their standard and giving juniors senior teams to strive for, NOT going the other way. This club will never have a div 1 and rarely even div 2 team until the hirachy changes. There is a reason why they have the reputation that they do!

Reply #157275 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

reputation took another step backwards at the dome saturday morning by all accounts - nothing like a coach getting to the game early - if magic have any pride be his last game

Reply #157709 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

anon it was sunday morning an ambo was called for as well they couldn't wake him. when he did wake up he went into the dome one sock on no shoes and then started coaching 18 boys div 5.... got to love the standards magic set now bums of the street get a coaching spot. coaches are camping out front of stadiums to join this elite bunch of riff raff

Reply #157717 | Report this post

shockshot  
Years ago

I applaud that young man's dedication, disregarding his personal situation, he rose to the challenge and was there for his team. I hope they won.

Reply #157733 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is that like when KB showed up to coach the men and was that pissed he had no idea about what he was doing????

Reply #157921 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

i just want to say im a coach for magic who is not associated with those other beauties! For me its all about quality coaching and developing their 'smarts' for the game. I have a lot of experience and am only at this club cause i have had the same team for the past four seasons and they are like my little sisters. Magic has a few alright coaches and some have no idea!I am not in any of these catergories!

Reply #158085 | Report this post

Anon is... WOW  
Years ago

thanks anon.... im sure you're as great as your ego thinks you are. Lucky those girls have you, otherwise they might actually be able to play, and have morals instead of being pregnant....

Reply #158859 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Hey... any results from the WMBC carnival???

Reply #162789 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:12 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754