Andy
Years ago

Patrick Mills' First Collegiate game tonight

Just in case anyone is still following Patrick Mills, his first NCAA game is tonight. His team, the St. Mary's Gaels are going up against Sonoma St. It was announced that he is starting at PG.

You can listen/watch/updated box scores here:

http://smcgaels.cstv.com/index-main.html

Cheers,
Andy

Topic #13470 | Report this topic

Andy  
Years ago

Game is at 8:00PM Pacific Time.

Reply #157205 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

There are alot of aussies in the team:

Ben Allen
Patrick Mills

and 2 others who transferred from Montana Billings

So hopefully we will c a great night for all of them..

Reply #157213 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Ben Allan won't be playing this season (unless my interp. of NCAA rules is wrong) - he's a redshirt as a result of transferring from IU in the offseason... Same would go for the MB guys (???)...

I am excited to see how our boys will do this year... Mills, Ogilvy, Maric, Nevill, Weigh, etc...

Reply #157223 | Report this post

alloverdat  
Years ago

I used to play with Allen in the juniors....made our team much worse off and was only put in there because of his height.....massive guy....not much of a bball player....don't expect much.

Reply #157232 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

signed up for video of mills games,
http://all-access.cstv.com

my boy should dominate

Reply #157235 | Report this post

Yeti  
Years ago

Carlin Hughes and Lucas Walker red-shirted last year after transferring from Montana Billings. Ben Allen will sit this year out. Dissing a big guy like Allen based on his junior days is a bit harsh; I think a little bit might have gone into Ben Allen since his junior days, like an AIS scholarship, and a year at Indiana. Whilst I don't rate him as highly as Ogilvy or Bogut, I put him slightly behind Daniel Kickert. So making the statement "not to expect too much" may be a bit premature. We'll see next year.

I heard Pat may be limited and may not even play due to an ankle injury last week in training.

Reply #157236 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

Hopefully Mills will be able to play tonight, I haven't heard anything about a injury. If he doesn't play, I expect to see Carlin Hughes out there. Waiting to see what Walker looks to like.

Aussies on the Gaels:
Ben Allen (Not playing this year due to transfer)
Pat Mills
Carlin Hughes
Lucas Walker

Reply #157242 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

Pat Mills finished w/ 18pts, 5Ast, 4stl. He really put on a show- he is unbelievably quick, got a sharp shot and is a great slasher. The other team became so focused on him that he was able to easily dish the ball out to our frontcourt guys.

I have watched quite a bit of College B-Ball- and he's going to be really special. The fact that he is looked so confident as a Freshmen is pretty amazing.

Look for Pat Mills tomorrow, he is playing tomorrow against Drake U.

Reply #157256 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

hows it amazing that he looked so confident? he basically lead Australia coming off the bench against NZ, he should be confident, he always has been

Reply #157304 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Thats the part of his game thats well above his years. He knows what hes doin but plenty of guys do...the fact is he knows that he knows what hes doin so he goes out there and does it. Well thats what i saw from the boomers games i watched.

Reply #157335 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:09 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754