Streets disciple
Years ago

NBA trades that need to happen....

I think 1 trade that needs to happen is shereef. Blazers need to get rid of him to free up minutes for rising star Darius Miles!When he gets minutes he produces big numbers!! All shareef does is get in the way of there best play Zach Randolph who this year will be an All Star....

Topic #1348 | Report this topic

cheezeburger  
Years ago

you got no idea in they trade shareef they will get vince carter and vince plays in the same spot as darius.so its a loose loose situation for you.

Reply #15494 | Report this post

Streets disciple  
Years ago

The rumours are that they will trade derrick anderson and shareef for vince carter...... Cince will play SG and Darius SF

Reply #15495 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Shareef Is Just As Good A Player As Zach Anyway But He Does Need To Be Traded Because Obviously The Blazers Are Going For Youth With Zach, Trade Zo To The Heat And That Would Be Cool

Reply #15504 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

I think Darius is a litlle over rated myself. He's one of those Harold Miner type players that stand out when they first enter the league because of their dunking ability yet never achieve too much in the league. Maybe he would perform a little better if he was given more minutes but he's been in the league for five years now and is still putting up the same stats. I think the problem you have with Darius is he can't really play the S/G spot as he can't shoot from the outside and as the S/F he needs to get a few more rebounds.
You have to wonder as well about why he's been at 3 clubs in 5 years...

Reply #15512 | Report this post

J Bags  
Years ago

Durius Miles is miles off being a good player in the NBA. His middle name is hype. All he can do is dunk. Shareef was a the franchise when he was playing with the grizzlies. He is a stellor player and has a far more complete game than both Randolph and Miles. He is up there with the best in the league.

Hey J is that shareefah in your bag?

Reply #15553 | Report this post

michael bates  
Years ago

The Miami Heat, need to go after Shareef, He will go perfect on the side of O'Neal with good rebounds in a nice inside game in let Hamslem come off the wood.

Reply #37118 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they should trade dirk nowitzki for paul pierce and wally sczerbiak

boston trade for dallas

Reply #70600 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:34 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754