Ingles13
Years ago

NBL Dream Team Scores

They're now updated and people can make some trades...

How much did everyone score and how well did you go?

I personally had a below par round and finished with a weekly ranking of 1275.. My overall ranking is now 544

Bradshaw let me down big time... -$16,100 and only got me 4 points, Should of had Penney starting instead of Helms and also Jawai starting instead of Loughton...

Hendrix is gonna be an excellent addition to me this round as South have 3 games... Ingles will be captain this week and hope he has 3 excellent matches :)

Hendrix went up $11,500 which isnt that bad

Topic #13498 | Report this topic

DB5  
Years ago

Had Penney captain, got a win, low scoring though..

Taking a punt on Chappell backing it up, picked him up at 49K, not bad, on the bench.

Not sure what guard rotation to go with, Penney is lighting it up, has 2 games this round, Crowe is always a point scorer and has 2 games, but I have Hinson as well, and the 'backs have 3 games this round.

Loughton and Bradshaw on the bench, neither scoring much, Grizzard did well for me and Vukona to.

Reply #157595 | Report this post

dry back  
Years ago

I had a great round with a weekly ranking of 7 and and now an overall ranking of 41. I also have some money stashed away and am going to pick up Redhage for Loughton and then after round ten pick up Anstey for either Jawai or Rickert.

Reply #157597 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

DB5, If I was you I would have Penney as captain... HE will most liekly score the most dream team points this round, hotly contested with Ingles, Groves and Hendrix

What was ur weekly ranking and wat is now your overall ranking?

My team this week is

Guards: Ingles [capt.], Penney.... Helms, young
Forwards: Hendrix, M.Knight or Reyes.... M.Knight/Reyes, Jawai
Centres: Rickert.... Bradshaw

Bradshaw is now hurting me bad... Would be really good If I ahd made Jawai my centre and Bradshaw a forward at start of dream team, coz then I could of traded Bradshaw out for hendrix, Not Loughton

Young is also not performing aswell as I would of liked so he better rise up in cash so I can trade him out later when he is cheap

This round my friend has a team of Only South and West Sydney players.. Would be pretty funny if he ends up with a real good weekly ranking...

Team is something like...
Cortez, Hinson, Luke Martin, Rhys Carter...
Burston, Rampton
Petrie, Hendrix, M.Knight, Liam Rush

lol goodluck next week

Reply #157598 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

oops.. I was supposed to DB5, I would have Hinson as captain, With Penney your other starting guard lol

Reply #157599 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Should I start Reyes [2 games] or M.Knight [3 games]???

Start Penney or Helms [both have 2]

Reply #157604 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Should I start Reyes [2 games] or M.Knight [3 games]???

Start Penney or Helms [both have 2]

Reply #157605 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I had a weekly ranking of 88.
Wortho as Captain dragged in 208pts
Penney (78), Rickert (100), and Reyes (90) were also solid starters.
Bruton (57) & Jawai (34) serviceable off the bench.
Have traded some forwards - Boodinoff (spelling) has been rubbish, and burston disappointing.

Reply #157606 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I had a weekly ranking of 88.
Wortho as Captain dragged in 208pts
Penney (78), Rickert (100), and Reyes (90) were also solid starters.
Bruton (57) & Jawai (34) serviceable off the bench.
Have traded some forwards - Boodinoff (spelling) has been rubbish, and burston disappointing.

Reply #157607 | Report this post

MC's hammertime  
Years ago

712 points, ranked 1 overall.

Reply #157608 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Homicide was my captain and he alone scored 340 points! 579 Overall.

Reply #157611 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

for all hoops sa leagues we really should all put in some money for a prize for the winner.

Reply #157612 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Damn Nick! Nice choice.

Traded Khazzouh off my bench for Rickert this week, Burston to the bench.

Ranked 4000 something, not doing the best, however hopefully about to turn the corner.

Starting
Penney
Hinson (c)
Rickert
Grizzard
Vukona

Bench
Crowe
Chappell
Burston
Loughton
Bradshaw

70k in the bank still, only about 10 trades left though..

Ranked 9 in my league lol...

Reply #157623 | Report this post

hooked  
Years ago

Ranked first in my league, had a very average week with two of my players sitting out, and chris cameron starting ugh.. that was a bad move.. but the extra cash has allowed my to sign rickert

starters:
Hinson(c)crowe
Rickert
Reyes Rychart

Kendall Brown
Jawai
Loughton Hawkins

not sure how wakins will pull up after injury tho, and hoping Brown can fix his shooting woes.

Reply #157635 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Weekly Ranking 39 (766) overall ranking 67.

no trades this week for me, thank god i dumped bradshaw last week.

i'd go with reyes over knight Ingles13, knight isnt even startin anymore and reyes should start to get 35+ minutes now.

hopefully Hinson can get me 300+ as cappy.

Rickert
Reyes
Grizzard
Penney
Hinson(C)

Jawai
Abney
Mackinnon
Crowe
Williams

Reply #157659 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

also the people running it made a mistake, angelo reyes should not have gone up in price this week as he has only played two rounds. if anyone was planning on getting him this week you have a right to complain.

Reply #157660 | Report this post

dry back  
Years ago

I believe it is 3 games, not rounds.

Reply #157666 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

no it's 3 rounds as we see here with nathan jawai for example:

1 $65,700 $0 ($+0) 104 (2 games)
2 $65,700 $0 ($+0) 40 (1 game)
3 $89,100 $23,400 ($+23,400) 110 (2)
if it was 3 games he wouldve gone up after rd.2.

I clicked on reyes' name and it says he scored 0 in round 6, i hope this doesnt count as a game because he didnt actually play, and if it was counted as a game the why was his average not afeected? crazy.

Reply #157667 | Report this post

phil lover  
Years ago

i got 674 but my average is only 400

Reply #157670 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Watch Troy DeVries dominate now that he takes the starting SG spot from Martin. 82k right now wouldnt be a bad pickup.

Reply #157674 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I believe at the start of the year it is after three rounds, providing a player has played three or more games, but during the season it is three games.

Reply #157675 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bruton
Mee
Penny
Carter

Jawai
(townsville centre)

Mackinon
Bradshaw
Muresap
Grizzard

scored like 600 and something

Reply #157676 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

no that's not right either anon.

corey williams:

4 $80,300 $0 ($+0) 58
5 $80,300 $0 ($+0) 24
6 $93,800 $13,500 ($+13,500) 50

Bakari Hendrix:

6 $55,300 $0 ($+0) 18
7 $55,300 $0 ($+0) 44
8 $66,800 $11,500 ($+11,500) 36

Reply #157679 | Report this post

Dry Back  
Years ago

this is an extract from the SPORTAL NBL DREAM TEAM HELP & GAME INFORMATION - Team Editing & Trades

Team & Player Value
Player pricing will also play a part in team selection and trading, and your overall team value. Each player's price will vary based on their most current performance from Round to Round. A rolling average is used to determine how a player's value changes and they must have played at least "3 games" in order for their value to increase or decrease. Your team value is determined based on the overall value of your selected players, plus any leftover amount in your salary cap from the start of the season and from completed trades.

Reply #157681 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

this is the only time it's been 3 games and not 3 rounds then.

Reply #157684 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Yea its 3 games u can rise, but u cant rise for the first 2 rounds... U can rise after round 3 [3rd round of 22] only unless youve played 3 times....

example 1: ingles had 1, 0, 2 games in his first 3 rounds.. and he went down after his 3rd game

ex. 2: Rickert [Or any nz breaker, besides penney] had 1,0,1 for first 3 rounds and didnt go up after round 3 as he only had 2 games... went up after round 4..

ex. 3: gold coast player, had 2,2,1 in first 3 rounds and went up/down after 3 rounds

ex.4: williams had 1,1,1 and went up after his 3rd game [same as hendrix]

Meanwhile Reyes had 1,2 and he went up after his 3rd game... I didnt expect it, but hey I ain't complaining, he earned me 21.7k and gave me an edge over most people that wanted him... The rule was right about Reyes going up but not may of us realised that he would change in value

should I start Penney or Helms? both have 2 games

Reply #157707 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

I had Cam Tragardh as my captain because I thought he would be playing two games, didn't realise he was carrying an injury into the round. Luckily my other guys played well and made up for his -16 contribution. Anyone know his status for this week?

I won my match-up, currently #1 in my league, but I dropped out of the top 1000 overall. Big game this week, matched up with our league's #2 team!

Reply #157725 | Report this post

Harvard 1500  
Years ago

This week I was pretty pleased with my team. They got me 747 points.
Bruton
Williams
Jawai
Grizzard
Rickert (Captain)

Hinson
Sutton
Behrendorf (believe me I know)
Bradshaw
Reyes

Still only sitting 4th in my league. Average at 440. Overall Im at 789, 61 for the week.

Reply #157726 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

WOW nice explanation Ingles13. technically that means about half of player's shouldve changed after round too but ive got no problem with big angelo goin up now either.

Tough one between Penney and Helms. Penney will be guarded by Darnell Mee one game so that might be something to consider. my decision is Penney or Crowe???

oh and harvard think about a bradshaw-hendrix trade.

Reply #157729 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:00 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754