billo
Years ago

Jordan and his son

Came across this video of Jordan and his oldest son who's about to start his freshman year at college. It's worth a look.

Basically he wanted to play at Illinois but couldn't get an athletic scholarship so he got an academic scholarship and made the team as a walk on. (To be fair I think that academic scholarship would have been better served going to someone who can't afford to pay their way through college, but whatever).

He's athletic like MJ but only 6-1 so the odds are against him, well worth watching them talk about playing 1 on 1, interesting to see how competitive the old man still is.

Go here and type "Jordan" into the search, it's the first one that comes up.

Topic #13505 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

could you please post the actual link. Sorry but that page doesnt seem to be working for me, much appreciated

Reply #157807 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Can't actually post the link, I've tried but for some reason it just goes to today's videos, sorry.

Reply #157820 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:38 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754