Blow horns at NBL games

where can i get a blow horn in melbourne? can i use it it at a basketball game?

Topic #13514 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

cant you just stay at home instead?

Reply #157843 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Horns are not allowed in NBL games due tot he fact that they might piss other spectators off.

Reply #157850 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

As far as I know they are "allowed".

But if you bring one to a Dragons game and sit near me, prepare yourself for a hospital visit so they can surgically remove it from your rectum.

Not sure if medicare will cover it either.

Reply #157860 | Report this post

xtc  
Years ago

I thinl horns at the NBL are a great idea......as long as they are no within 30mtrs of me!

Reply #157866 | Report this post

Goob  
Years ago

Medicare does NOT cover horns in the rectum removal surgery....yet... http://www.medicare.com.au

Reply #157870 | Report this post

ShaneD  
Years ago

There are standard procedures covered for removal of 'Foreign Bodies'. however. if anyone sat near me with one, the simple removal may need to become invasive exploritory surgery, which is much more expensive.

ShaneD

Reply #157872 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

grumpy buggers...pass me the tea and scones

Reply #157875 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

No Horns!!!!

And get off my lawn!

Reply #157898 | Report this post

Anfield  
Years ago

I know you can get them from Sportsmart if it's airhorns you're after. But I'm not too sure whether they are allowed or not. Some of the teams have scorebench sirens that sound like airhorns, so there may be some conflict there.

Reply #158089 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I have 2 sitting at home from when the Seals were told to no longer use them last year.

Reply #158090 | Report this post

buy yourself a proper trumpet on ebay and practice just like me.

you never know what might happen. i was told last year no more noise. but this year i got the go ahead again.

aahhh to play the trumpet at a sixers game and get it right

pure joy

the photoball king
www.thephotballkings.com
are you on the ball??? get your picture on a ball

Reply #158167 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:26 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754