thedoctor
Years ago

MacKinnon in doubt: indefinite break says doc

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,22757714-23769,00.html

Disappointing for the Bullets, the league and Sam's Hummer hopes.

Topic #13518 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

In fairness, Sam has had a quiet year.

Reply #157900 | Report this post

Justin Timberlake  
Years ago

What a BUMMER....

Reply #157907 | Report this post

dmacmich  
Years ago

I have to agree with the doc on that one.

Im just happy i found out before the dream team deadline. ive traded sam mac for hinson and then it left me enough money to buy chappell

Reply #157909 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

yer cheers doc i noticed this thread about 20mins b4 the deadline, Hendrix is in for me so now i got 190k spare change. massive blow for the bullets.

Reply #157920 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Quiet year? He's been close to a triple-double a few times. Would have to be in the running for MVP?

Reply #157933 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Doc, was going to say the same thing. 28/9/8 against the top team, 24 and 16 against the Dragons, 21/10/7 against Singapore, 16/12/5 in 32 minutes against Perth and 13/10/6 against Sydney an earlier time.

His shot's dropped off a bit though. First 6 games were 2/19 from outside.

Will need to do more to challenge for MVP though - better numbers coming from Anstey, Worthington, Redhage and Hinson.

Reply #157935 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:00 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754