Nutwork
Years ago

Hummer and the NBL

Congratulations to the NBL & HUMMER for coming together this season. Not knowing how much HUMMER pays to the NBL for naming rights, only taking other things into consideration it looks like HUMMER has really got on board. A phone to the game MVP every week and 2 cars would be appreciated by all I'm sure. Let's hope the NBL can get some more good sponsors for next year and that HUMMER continues their support.

Topic #13528 | Report this topic

xtc  
Years ago

Everyone loves a Hummer!

Reply #157954 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

And so will the oil companies when one goes and fills the tank up.

Reply #157966 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

The Hummer H3, the one that is easily commercially available in Australia only has a 3.7L V6 engine.

It is no bigger or less fuel-efficient than many of the Toorak Tractors on the market today.

Would we be mentioning this at all if "Toyota Prado" or "Holden Captiva" was sponsoring the NBL?

The get a bad rap because of the idiots driving the big honking v8 versions bought in from the US.

I'm actually looking at one as an alternative to a Kluger or Captiva, but I'm concerned about misinformed idiots damanging it because they think it kills more trees than any otehr vehicle ever made.

They are damn NICE 4WD's with some great features.

Reply #158086 | Report this post

RG  
Years ago

Dicko:- I can recommend the Kluger - just bought a KX-S - fantastic!!

Reply #158101 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:14 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754