Anonymous
Years ago

Ryan Kersten getting it done

Just sifting through box scores from last nights game and Ryan Kersten is continuing to get it done. 13pts on 5/6 shooting and 2 assists in around 15 mins of playing time.

Cant help but think with Mahers injury and our lack of a true point guard would have made him a great fit for us.

I also couldnt help but think as i saw Davidson make extra passes to Chappel and Copelad for missed threes how much nicer it would have been to have ingles on the receiving end of those.

Sigh

Anyways good to see the North Adelaide junior making something of it after he had a few doubters before the year.

Great seeing adelaide boys doing well, just a pitty its not in front of us every week.

Topic #13569 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

He is also really entertaining to watch - bit of a casual approach on court, but makes some great passes and drives.

After seeing his numbers for the Rockets, I wondered how well he'd contribute at the next level but seems to be one of those players that doesn't need to dominate ABL to perform in the NBL.

Reply #158317 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He is a GUN! a;ways has been

Reply #158336 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

>>158336

HI JUSTIN!

Reply #158359 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

I'm so pissed off that Adelaide fans don't get to see this guy sitting on our bench between Dodman and Burdon.

Reply #158366 | Report this post

Squid  
Years ago

Beautifully put Mutley, but be careful not to criticise the coach, you may upset some of the blue sky people on here.

Reply #158369 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

give me a break , why would phil recruit ryan, he is local , can play, been to the tute, spent time at college, he should just join the que, he's not old enough, he just wants boys who are good for scrimage bait and happy to sit week in week out, if it wasnt so sad it would be funny

Reply #158586 | Report this post

Aims  
Years ago

Well i can say that not only is ryan a great player on the court he is also a great guy to talk to. He is friendly, funny and isn't shy to be different when talking. I'm gald to have im on the here in New Zealand on the breakers team.

Reply #158842 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:12 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754