Adrian
Years ago

Newly Formed Lightning Supporters Group

Newly Formed Lightning Supporters Group

Just trying to get the word out I have founded a supporters group for the Adelaide Link Lightning. We are currently looking for anyone that attends game on a fairly regular basis to come and board and join. We attend all games played at the Distinctive Homes Dome cheering the team on to success. For more information please email me at the above address or just post a comment here. Please no time wasters as we are serious in our intent.

Passion and Pride - Go Lightning Go.

Topic #13579 | Report this topic

fully sick monaro  
Years ago

well done - i reckon there is better crowds this year than last - IMO

Reply #158392 | Report this post

Flinders 80  
Years ago

What does IMO mean?

Reply #158394 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

In My Opinion

Reply #158395 | Report this post

Flinders 80  
Years ago

Thanks Thomo, you where a great speed bowler too and helpful too IMO

Reply #158397 | Report this post

Adrian  
Years ago

Crowds are up a little on last season I think. We're trying to do our best to support the team so anyone want to jump on board just holla.

Reply #158399 | Report this post

Flinders 80  
Years ago

What is a average crowd at a Lightning game at home ?

Reply #158400 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #158428 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

Its worth the entry price just to see the "breadheads". Laughed my head off, they are comic icons in the making. Get em when their dancing or on the run. The basketball is just a bonus. Check em out.

Reply #158430 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

The couple of games Ive seen have had about 900 people I think.

Reply #158443 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Just ask Vince maybe he can buy some more supporters he buys everything else!!!!

Reply #158455 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #158561 | Report this post

bombshell  
Years ago

l would like to know if the coach of the lighting will start a junior lighting team like the men has.
Or is it to hard if so thats why girl dont go ahead in this state.

Reply #158713 | Report this post

Adrian  
Years ago

Still looking for anyone out there that has an interest in the Lightning. We are in the process of setting up a supporters group for the team. Just send me a reply if your interested.

Reply #159424 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:56 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754