Hammer
Years ago

Dream team this week

How did every1 go.

i got 614 with grizzard capt.
COREY WILLIAMS UP TO 133!!!

im currently ranked 267

i wanna trade ben knight and Kavossy but dont have enough cash to get anyone good.

u reckon harvey, saville or rillie wood b good pick ups?

Topic #13587 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

Man keep Ben Knight the slingers have got a great run comin up.
I got 646 despite my captain Hinson having a shocker. that was 165th on the weekly rankings and im 49th overall now.
Gotta figure out how to spend this 190,000.
I'm trading either Jawai or Rickert for Anstey soon.
And yeah that was a massive rise by Homicide.

Reply #158487 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

rickert has been dominating especially as my captain.. he is a great pickup... if i were u XztatiK i'd keep him.

Reply #158522 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Had a shocking round, in terms of players dropping values, crap performances and bad captain/starting choices by me...

Need some help - Heres my team:

Guards - Ingles, Penney, Helms, Young
Forwards - M.Knight, reyes, hendrix, jawai
centres - Anstey, Bradshaw

got 190k spare

Thinking bout trading bradshaw for either abney or anstey... Bradshaw is injured + brisbane havent got a great run coming up soon. Also considering Gerald Brown as a short term replacement for young, and might trade M.Knight for Grizzard until round 16 when i wanna get redhage

Suggestiopns please????

Reply #158546 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

BURSTON scoring 106 what the...
not that im complaining!
571 this week, still a fairly solid week!
If only kazzouh had a better week :-S

Reply #158550 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ingles 13

definetly trade Bradshaw if youve got so much money in the bank you should prob get anstey and then if you have enough money trade knight for grizzard

the slingers have a fuck load of games coming up including a 3

Reply #158556 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Bradshaw could be out for a month, so trade him for sure.

Reply #158559 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Didn't have enough money for Bradshaw > Anstey then M.Knight > Grizzard

I decided to go Bradshaw for Abney and now im considering Gerald Brown for Galen young..

I'll trade out Rickert in round 13, to get Anstey, because the breakers dont have a game that round plus its just the start of a nice run of games for the tigers

Inclusions I want
Anstey Rd.13
Mackinnon Rd.15
Redhage Rd.15/16

A nice team for me to end up with would be
G - Ingles, Mackinnon, Penney, cheap guy/brown/young
F - Jawai, Reyes, Redhage, Hendrix
C - Anstey & Abney

I see that as a target I can reach if I trade accordingly :)

ATM, I Have
G - Ingles, Penney, young, Helms [till round 15 then get sammy mac]
F - Hendrix, Reyes, Jawai, [Matt Knight, Pigs have 7 games in 4 rounds.. really 7 in next 5, then I'll get redhage]
C - Abney, Rickert [Get Anstey in round 13]

:) :) :) :)

Reply #158740 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

How are you doing overall?

Good roster for their scoring system - couple of forwards as guards and high-percentage centres as forwards.

Watch for Peter Crawford if he's cheap - saw that he had a good number of blocks and steals the other day.

Reply #158746 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

XztatiK, Just checked out your team, Its doing great at the moment, plus as you stated you have heaps of salary cap to toy with.

My suggestions, definetely Grab redhage before round 15 for a trade with Grizzard as from there till end of season, slingers have 7 games, while, Perth have 14

I would grab Anstey this round for Rickert, If you havent already done your trades for this round.

Would ditch corey williams and Jason crowe at round 12 for more expensive/other guards that have a nice run to end of season

btw Xztatik, how many times have u done the NBL dream team?

Its my second time :)

Reply #158747 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

I slipped to 539 Isaac, although I think im gonna rise from now till the End with the trades I have planned...

Just cut Matt Knight in favour for Grizzard...

Now have 2 cairns, signapore, NZ and south players along with 1 hawk and croc lol

Reply #158749 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:28 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754