Isaac
Years ago

Teams/players you most want to see

Just wondering which teams and players everyone is most interested in seeing this season?

Actually really looking forward to the Crocs game this Sunday because of the new roster and especially those couple of new import faces. More interested in that than say a Brisbane or Melbourne (seen them all before).

Also probably the Pigs and Darnell Hinson, plus Jawai with the Taipans!

Do you look forward to seeing new teams and players or just the best teams regardless of whether you've seen them before?

Topic #13637 | Report this topic

TP  
Years ago

I was hoping to see the Breakers last game here. I've been surprised by their movement up the ladder and personally don't know much about some of the new players on their roster and was looking forward to seeing them in action.

Reply #159011 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Looking forward to seeing Homicide after the last game.
Jawai would be good, also Perth with Loughton.

Reply #159015 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Definetely look forward to getting to see new players to the league who are putting in star performances.
Certainly from the oppostion point of view I generally look forward to watching certain players than the team as a whole.
Although I saw him in the Pre Season game here, Im really looking forward to Jawai coming back, he seems to be getting better and better every week.
Looking forward to Homicide this week, cant help it with a name like that.
I was pre season really looking forward to Rashad Phillips after the baby Iverson comments.

Reply #159016 | Report this post

Ryno  
Years ago

Phillips was good saw him play against the 6ers in Lincoln. No idea why they got rid of him!!!

Reply #159017 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

Being a 6ers fan in Melbourne, i've always enjoyed watching Dave Thomas for the Tigers despite the fact that he almost always destroys us. Such an efficient player.

Also looking forward to watching Jingles play.

Reply #159019 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

6ers obviously. But as for opposition, I agree that the Crocs seem like a fun team to watch, and the Taipans too - not just for Jawai but I love watching Darnell Mee run the show too.

Reply #159021 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ingles is always fun to watch.

Reply #159022 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Very much looking forward to Wednesday night to see the Sixers. After that the Kings so I can see Wortho and Goorj up close (my seats right behind opposition bench)

Highlights so far this year were the Tigers - Anstey is such an easy target for the crowd, and a trial game where Hinson showed all his tricks (was a bit of a let down last week though) Baby Shaq was also a good one - he really has all the natural attributes to tear a game appart - just got to get his head right!

Reply #159033 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Billy Fikes :(

How I miss those ABA games at Norlunga.

Reply #159039 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

I just enjoy going along each week and watching my childhood idol play.

Reply #159041 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Also in Melb,

So obviously 36ers vs Tigers and Dragons.

Breakers always intrigue me and this year with their potent 3 point team and crazy rick rickert.

Tigers vs Dragons always worthy.

And Kings v Tigers seem to be getting a bit fiery!

Reply #159052 | Report this post

Fill Smythe  
Years ago

ERIN PHILLIPS

Reply #159069 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ryan Kersten from the Breakers. He is a gun!!!

Reply #159102 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Grizzard, Reyes.

Reply #159126 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dusty! :)

Reply #159407 | Report this post

balling is life  
Years ago

Erin Phillips and Renae Camino!!

Reply #159612 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:36 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754