Crazy24
Years ago

Willie Farley Fans

Just browsing on the net and came across Willies stats for this season. He's playing for some turkish team called Mutlu Aku Selcuk Univeristy. In three appearances his averaged 15 points and the team has won 2 of those games. Good to see willie playing on.

Topic #13664 | Report this topic

ShaneD  
Years ago

Does he want to come back? ;-)

ShaneD

Reply #159288 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

No need, Welby's doing a fine job !

Reply #159389 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Thanks for that news Crazy24. We should start a "Bring Farley Back" petition. I am not sure what his problem was last season because he is a great player. I can't help feeling that the changes made to the team this season might have suited him better than last season. After watching how boring yesterday's game was, Farley would have brought some entertainment to the game even if not the win. If the problems faced last season whatever they are could be solved, Farley could be brought back to his former glory.

Reply #159435 | Report this post

Grote 99  
Years ago

I think a lot of things would need to change for that to happen, wishful thinking though.
Surely there are plenty of other showmen to be found in the states that could bring a bit of entertainment (and crowds ?)back into the game. Maybe even a few wins too.
36ers management just don't know how to find them anymore.

Reply #159441 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:00 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754