bring it
Years ago

36ers New Water Boy?

Who noticed the club have a new Water Boy?

The Infamous "Welby"

Topic #13665 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Who noticed that the 36ers had so many people on their bench that Brett Maher was relegated to sitting behind them? Wondered if he'd had a big night on Friday and was still recovering!

I counted three coaches (the fourth perches up at the main camera), the team, the trainer/manager, physio, another physio (?), doctor and Welby doing the drinks.

Reply #159298 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

The fourth was actually down on the bench as well for the last quarter too!!

Reply #159300 | Report this post

Ron Burgandy  
Years ago

Welby water boy career now stands at 0-1

Reply #159301 | Report this post

haha  
Years ago

welbourne you suck!!!

Reply #159307 | Report this post

Orange Squeezer  
Years ago

I heard Wella's was easy to keep happy re payment. Pie and Coke was all he wanted. Mal haggled him down to a packet ot tick tac's and half of his can of coke!!!

Reply #159316 | Report this post

bet still gets call wrong
welba i said a towel not a foul
get me a drink welba
welba scotch and coke be ok -

Reply #159411 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Welbourne loves it

I've never seen a man so popular with the ladies yet so incapable of kissing one.

Reply #159494 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

Now now my fellow tigers supporter..... that would be enticing rumours of all princess' that have kissed amphibians hoping for the cleo male of the year and well..... just end up spending a fair bit of time trying to get the frog offa their shoulder.

Was this the case in point at the National U/20's? Um, that would be the rumour.

Reply #159504 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:29 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754