Do you hate the Suns?

well post about it here!

(Mod: Warning, some of the language is pretty foul.)

http://www.hatesuns.com/

Topic #13686 | Report this topic

ITA  
Years ago

Well that was a pleasant read... does the american keyboard have a key for the f-bomb? coz that was a fair f-attack... i wouldn't type it that many times in my response, not because it may be offensive, but simply coz it takes too long...

Reply #159607 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

I presume we are speaking about Phoenix. To be honest they would have to be up there with the best teams in the NBA to watch. The sheer magic of nash to go with the power and explosiveness of amare with the allround game of marion. To go with a couple of exciting scorers eg barbosa. One of the best on ball defenders in the league in Raja Bell and Boris Diaw who doesnt seem to know what position he plays! They are high scoring, fill the highlight reels, so why hate them? I hate the pistons...zzzzz

Reply #159611 | Report this post

i actually took the time to read all of them. Funny as. there seems to be more suns fans than lakers fans on there though...

Reply #159613 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who could hate on the suns?

honestly?

Reply #159621 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Exactly.... Steve Nash is a pure and brilliant baller.

I cant stand watching San Antonio and Detroit.

Reply #159651 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

YEA..WHY HATE THE SUNS?/ theres nothing to hate about them!. They play beautiful, free flowing basketball and i love seeing them push the ball. And plus why wouldnt you want to watch Steve Nash-he is the best PG in the game today.
I hate watching the spurs play. ah boring baketball-all they run is pick and rolls for the whole game-phoenix mix it up a litle bit.

Reply #159658 | Report this post

afroman jnr  
Years ago

i think elg just got owned

Reply #159687 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Why? The thread isn't about ELG hating the Suns. In fact, I think he is a fan to a degree. Of Raja Bell anyway.

Reply #159689 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

How so, fro?

Reply #159691 | Report this post

afroman jnr  
Years ago

fair call then, i thought he just hated the suns..my mistake, apologies to him, but still if ur gonna post a thread like that and have no replies about ppl actually hating them, if u get wat i mean.. my bad

Reply #159702 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

cavs fan ^

Reply #381214 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

That's a solid bump...

Reply #381217 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:49 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754