Wayville 17
Years ago

Wollongong Hawks suck this year

kavossy is the only player that can actually play maybe pope aswell, ive gone to all their home games this season and ive never seen such below average shitty basketball in my life, they had such good players last season- ballinger, sav, groves, casey frank now they have just a bunch of shit players that dont do anything on the court except stand around and play like pansies.

Topic #13750 | Report this topic

DICKO  
Years ago

I'll swap you K for Groves back the other way if you want.

Reply #160386 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Chappell for Groves or K!!

Reply #160399 | Report this post

drB  
Years ago

went down hill the day you sacked Coach Joyce, i agree hawks stink big time

Reply #160407 | Report this post

What B.S!!  
Years ago

Wayville 17 (must be your i.q)

Wayville 17 A.K.A NOB BOY

Your a nob. You forget that the Hawks are paying below the salary cap, they offered Sav the maximum allowable but were outbid by an extra 200K. Sound fair to you Nob Boy?

They offered Balls big dollers but again were outbid by a team offering much more than the salary cap.

They had the guts to release a non performing import in James Peters - who mind you had better numbers when sacked then Chappell.

They got a guy who went to an NBA veterans camp in October and who has stunk it up every game. now that really sucks Nob Boy.

Do you realise they have been playing without two starters who before they were injured were both having career years in Tait and Campbell? Thats 30 points and 7 assists and were two of our better defenders.

You like Pope!! He has been given minutes and what has he returned Nob Boy? Sweet F.A!! Pope is the worst defender in the league, if he showed up and took the opportunity he has been given maybe we would've won more games.

So you think Kavossy is the only player??? You must forget that Cam Tragadh will win the most improved player award this year.

Go away Nob Boy, Hawks don't need you ya little prick.

Reply #160414 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Dont forget Tragardh and Reyes now, but they do suck

Reply #160415 | Report this post

drB  
Years ago

the suck big time! i thought slingers wooden spoon but i am kinda leaning towards the hawks

Reply #160424 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

It's NooB not Nob.

Or maybe you mean Knob.

Either way, your points might be valid but your delivery Suks.

Reply #160425 | Report this post

GoKings  
Years ago

haha cant wait till the wollongong dorks i mean hawks play the kings in a few weeks, your gonna get smashed by 60+ points.

Reply #160430 | Report this post

Graeme LeBroy  
Years ago

Correct! They do suck.

Reply #160500 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:47 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754