Ak-47
Years ago

Tim Duncan knee injury - serious?

Just saw on NBA.com that timmy duncan injured his knee in the first half of the spurs game against Portland. He sat out the remainder of the second half.

Does anyone know how serious the injury is?

Topic #13751 | Report this topic

hooked  
Years ago

bruising only unfortunately

Reply #160409 | Report this post

Mahatma Cote  
Years ago

UNFORTUNATELY, Bit harsh on one of the greats hooked.

Reply #160413 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

unfortunately my arse........ he's on my fantasy team...

all reports is that it's bruising, but will be going to have MRL scans just to make sure...

Reply #160444 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Someone say Microfracture?

Reply #160446 | Report this post

Microfracture

Reply #160450 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

The most boring STAR of all time

Reply #160473 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

I hate the Spurs

But

I would take time Duncan anyday

He is the Modern Day Karl Malone in my opinion

The can get his 20 & 10 with ease

I would love to have him at LA

Reply #160477 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

And Hooked.....i wouldnt wish a Knee or any other serious injury on any ball player or anyone for that matter

You are a fool

Reply #160478 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Apart from when he's beating the Suns, I really like Timmy, hope it's not too bad.

Kobe24, that he may be, but it sure does work out well for him....

Reply #160484 | Report this post

Squid  
Years ago

Even if he ends up in a wheelchair, the refs will stay find a way to get him to the foul line!

Reply #160488 | Report this post

No, they dont send him to the foul line, they suspend the other team. or foul them out. whatever works i guess

Reply #160502 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

ELG havent u again jumped ship, to the magic. i cant follow your allegiance.

Reply #160508 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

elg... are you still taking it in the a after last seasons playoffs..... I agree they were shafted, but dude, it was last season....

enjor grant hill going off and Nash and co running a a riot this season... it's pretty to watch!!

Reply #160528 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

'He has a bruised right knee and sprained right ankle  and is unlikely to play in Wednesday's game against Dallas.'

'The Spurs will await the results of a Monday MRI before breathing a full sigh of relief, but team doctors say there doesn't appear to be ligament damage to the knee.'

More information here

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/New_Story_2.5f9dd390.html

Reply #160549 | Report this post

i'm a fan of the game, undersized PF. unlike you, who narrow-mindedly follows one team (only when they're winning i might add)

Reply #160561 | Report this post

hooked  
Years ago

yeah yeah he's a good player, but i just don't get exited by him.. yes he can get 20 and 10 every night, just not a huge spurs fan, actually find them to be the most boring team in the NBA, good but not showtime... and I was having a little quip aka joke, aka light hearted banter.. so if i'm a fool so be it...

Reply #160616 | Report this post

hooked  
Years ago

and i wasn't a stockton/malone fan either so, i guess me and the fez just won't get along! because after all it is just a matter of opinion!

Reply #160619 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Results came back negative, for those who haven't heard. It's still unknown how long he'll be out for though.

Reply #160625 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

I would like to see him back ... but not until next week - I am against him in my fantasy league this week and I have Parker and Manu - perfect scenario for me!

Reply #160642 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:04 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754