cheezeburger
Years ago

Liking the Jazz & Magic

i just hope they go far this year and they should.the magic have a solid squad.dwight is better shaq.so boston should fear them.deron is the 2nd best point guard in the league.hes the one pick i wish the hawks got.utah just play the game of basketball and win games.

Topic #13774 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gotta love the Jazz, Jerry Sloan is the best coach in the NBA by a mile. Is very underrated for what he achieves with no fuss and minimal fanfare.

Whilst they recruit and draft astutely it is the competitiveness night in night out that sets them apart.

Reply #160821 | Report this post

4th Spazzy  
Years ago

i agree cheezeburger the Jazz have a real complete TEAM...Good mixture of stars and role players...just wish they would play a few of their games on fox...

instead we get the clippers V Bucks game, i know they show Bucks games because of bogut, but all the clippers stars are injured at the moment anyway....

Magic are off to a flyer too, probably only them and Detroit the only real threats to Boston at the moment in the east...

Reply #160823 | Report this post

AK  
Years ago

Couldnt agree with you guys any more. The Jazz are awesome. Deron and Boozer are a lethal combination. Im pissed off that theie games arent shown. Way too much spurs for my liking. They are boring as.

Reply #160826 | Report this post

the big cheese  
Years ago

sloan is underrated and the jazz are good, but without a perimeter shooter at the wing spot san antonio will double boozer all day and force kirelinko and brewer to hit the outside shot - they wont.. series over.

orlando might challenge the regular season premiers but they cant defend. all great teams have a low post presence who can draw doubles and pass - they dont.

san antonio win championship or maybe houstan.. they have the tools but have a long way to go.

Reply #160827 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Orlando don't have a low post presence? So, I assume you haven't heard of Dwight Howard - THE best big man going around this year....

Reply #160829 | Report this post

Sloan, best coach by a mile? Im sure popovich would disagree. after all, he did have 2 hall of famers in the 90s and did nothing with them, and now has 2 future hall of famers that will probably reach the WCF for the rest of their lives.

Reply #160872 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:52 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754