Isaac
Years ago

Funny Dec 15, 36ers Bring a Mate promo

Great promo from the 36ers here:

Bring a Mate Night
Saturday 15th December
Adelaide 36ers v Singapore Slingers
8pm tip off

Show your membership card to the staff next to the Jarvis Subaru at the front entrance and get your mate in for free!

Post game, join the players and staff for a Christmas drink in the Apollo Room.

(Allocated seating is in the silver section only.)

Adelaide36ers.com

Sounds like a good deal to me. Good chance to try for the largest crowd of the year. It's a busy time of year though, so be sure to pick some pals and let them know in advance so they keep the date free.

Topic #13784 | Report this topic

DICKO  
Years ago

Do you think many of these web-geeks have mates?

Seriously?

Reply #160895 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

You don't have any friends DICKO?

I would call going to the 36ers games and loving sport (especially basketball) quite the opposite to geekish, wouldn't you?

Reply #160896 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Are you not currently sitting on the internet talking about it?

And I never claimed to have friends.

Reply #160901 | Report this post

DaddyO  
Years ago

Ok, which mates are the 36ers hoping for? Luke Schenscher?

Reply #160930 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

I dnt get how that works. I am not a season ticket holder and will probably not be attending this game, But where is the person supposed to sit? Surely they cant sit in a members area with the season ticket holder...

Reply #160933 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

They get given a silver ticket.

(Allocated seating is in the silver section only.)
Not ideal if you want to sit together, but no real way around it - can't advocate it officially, but I'm sure people could shuffle around a bit (especially above the concourse) if there are empty spaces.

Reply #160964 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Given the Sixers' spot on the ladder, all the press and the no action from Mal & Phil, it is very hard to find anybody that would want to come to a game except for us nuts who keep buying season tickets for a club that clearly doesn't want to listen to it's members!!

Reply #160978 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

I'm with DICKO on this one.
Who says your "mate" has to even know you? FFS, bring SOMEONE, new to the game.
Get offa your fat freak'n computer-laden ar$e$, PROMOTE the game, & reap the rewards.

Reply #161103 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:11 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754