Cats wax
Years ago

Orien Geene debut ????

I just checked out the live score of the New Zealand game v Sydney. No mention of Mr greene.

Can anybody share some light on that ??

Topic #13786 | Report this topic

Max  
Years ago

yea, his name isnt on the roster for the breakers. He is playing alright. Has alot of fouls, and doesnt look for his shot that much. He has made a few good assists to get penney and forman open. He had one emphatic dunk in the 1st quarter, where he really got up! Not really an offensive scorer, plays alot like turner tho.

Reply #160927 | Report this post

Cats wax  
Years ago

Thanks Max. You listening to the game or something ?

Reply #160928 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Penney has 27 points!! YES!!

Reply #160929 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Penney is an absolute gun. Look for NZ to go deep into the playoffs.

Reply #160932 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

im watching the game Catz Wax and i am dissapointed that they lost so badly lol. Penney played good with 29 points, but shot 4/13 from 3 point land. Jones finished with 20 and Forman had 18. I was dissappointed to see Ryan Kersten only got 2 mins right at the end. Greene didnt play that well and shot quite poorly, but he is just adjusting to the new environment(big adjustment from nba to nbl)

Hope this gives you an in-depth analysis Cat Wax lol :)

Reply #160941 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Lack of an outside shot hurts him but penetrated OK, had some good passes dropped by team-mates and his dunk was one of the better ones this year I thought.

Tough result for the Breakers but the Kings are just a really polished team when their shot is dropping.

Reply #160958 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

I think he could be more of an offensive threat if he really wanted to but he was just looking out for his teammates tonight, a lot of his turnovers were just centimetres away from becoming assists, he'll be alright. 8pts, 5ast btw.

hey Ingles13 no dream team thread this week howd you do? i only got 534 thanx to a poor week by Wortho as captain but he made up for that tonight with 78.

Reply #160971 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:55 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754