Ingles13
Years ago

NBL Dream team this week

Well scores are now up.
How'd you guys go?

I had a nice week with a weekly ranking of 83 but I couldve been up another 52 points had I put Ben Knight as captain instead of Grizzard. Had I also put anstey in the middle in place for abney i wouldve garnered a few extra points.

My ranking is now 288 with 5845 points.
Sorry Xztatik, no thread last week... Got Lazy n couldnt be bothered typing.

I ended up with a weekly ranking of 400 odd last week. Something funny happened last week, when I first checked the scores last monday at 10ish in the morning my weekly ranking was 6000 odd because they had not gave any of the slingers players their points for game 2 of the round which was played late on sunday night. This really pissed me off as I had Knight, Helms and Grizzard [as cap] and all of them scored low, and all went down cash.. But as I checked later that day at lunchtime, all was good and their recent points had been updated and went up in cash accordingly :)

No Orien Greene in dream team yet.

My team is:
Guards: Ingles, Penney, helms, Young
Forwards: Reyes, Hendrix, Knight, Grizzard
centres: Abney, Anstey

Got 6 trades left.
Future trades planned include:

Rd14: Greene in for young
Rd15: Redhage for Grizzard, Helms out for Mackinnon [If possible] or crawford, Knight out for Barlow? new cairns import?

Quite tight on trades so hopefully turns out all good. Only have 2k spare though.

Well, good luck

Topic #13825 | Report this topic

Ingles13  
Years ago

BTW, Redhage went down to 113 grand I think and Muurseep - 2 points!!! WHAT A DUD!

Reply #161453 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I got 472 this week and am currently ranked 229

Grizzard was crap for me as capt.

Ive got 15 trades left. Because im waiting to trade grizzard for ebi ere. and knight for some1 good

i might get redhage this week for hawkins

my squad is

draper homicide penney franklin
Khazzouh Abney
Grizzard knight hawkins jawai

Reply #161480 | Report this post

MC's hammertime  
Years ago

202 for the week and still 1st Overall.
Only got 5 trades left, made a questionable 2 trades this round but wont need to use many more for the rest of the comp.

Reply #161489 | Report this post

Virtual Showtime  
Years ago

Weekly ranking of 5th, 26th overall. Slowly climbing, top 5 by end of season.

Ingles13, I woudn't trade for Barlow, very inconsistent. Also, trade Abney, you dont need that much cash at the C position.

Reply #161492 | Report this post

Peter Maravich  
Years ago

Weekly ranking of 22/3651, overall ranking of 172/3651.

I've got Bruton Helms Jawai Worthington and Burston and Harvey Penney Crosswhite Hendrix Reyes on the bench.

I've got $42k and 15 trades up my sleeve - waiting to see how much Greene will be worth.

Reply #161498 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

543 this week, 22nd overall now.

Luckily i got Wortho a few weeks ago or else Grizzard wouldve been my captain too.

No trades for me this week i'll let Crowe and Penney sit this one out on the bench with 0 games each.

my team:
Anstey(c)
Wortho
Grizzard
Hinson
Williams

Jawai
Abney
Reyes (would be dominating with a few extra mpg)
Penney
Crowe

hopefully Grizzard stays at around 140k for the Redhage trade.

good luck guys.

Reply #161512 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Orien Greene is up, 47.8k thanks to a quiet debut, i'll see how he goes next round before i consider him. cant believe galen young is up to 88k, never thought he'd get above 60k. And Craig Bradshaw's not a bad pickup at 51k as long as he gets his minutes.

Reply #161516 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Any news on cairns new import/player?
Is razorbacks new pg worth considering?
How about NZ new big man for Rickert?

Might put in Greene at start of rd15 after helms has had a 3 game round.

Reply #161600 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:31 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754