6ers Fan
Years ago

Signed Brett Maher guernsey - value?

Hey giys just wondering if anyone has any idea how much a piece of my memorabilia may go for. Its a Fully signed (coaching staff included) 2002/03 season Brett Maher Singlet, mounted and framed.

Enter names like - Brett Maher, Martin Cattalini, Dusty Rychart, Charles Thomas, Paul Rogers, Mark Nash, Paul Rees, Jacob Holmes, Jason Williams, Matt Illman, Oscar Forman, Darren Ng, Todd Gower

anyone got a rough idea?

Topic #13858 | Report this topic

lockstock  
Years ago

$200-$400 I would think..

Reply #161969 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wouldn't pay that for my framed championship singlet. I have the whole side on a Willie Farley singlet. Sorry to say but its worth beans...

Reply #161981 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Is it the one Maher wore all season or a new one with his name and number and autographed?

Reply #161987 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Mounted and framed by you, or was it professionally done? Do you really want to sell it, or are you just fishing?

Reply #161990 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

to give you a idea i bought KB's top signed buy the entire team and professionally framed for $220 this was donated by bernie lewis for a charity auction it was from the 1998 season.

i often look on ebay for these and they go between $120-$240 depending on the player and the year

good luck with your sale

Reply #162026 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

I am interested..........Isaac, are you please able to give "6ers Fan" my email address?

Reply #162065 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not sure if we'd established that they were planning on selling yet!

6ers Fan?

Reply #162068 | Report this post

6ers Fan  
Years ago

No Not planning on selling sorry guys... just checkin a rough value. i know someone with the official scoresheets from the nbl grand final that we won against west sydney a few years back ... both copies signed by both teams, coaching staff and umpires! id say that would be worth a bit!!!

Reply #162176 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:15 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754