E-Rect
Years ago

Dream team question

sorry to start a new thread over this but i want 2 know the answer.

How do the prices of players go up and down.

i always thought it was if the player scores better then their average their price wood go up. but its not the case

anyone know?

Topic #13927 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Pretty sure it relates to their stats.

Reply #162857 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

i noticed the other day, ere scored 60 something and still went down in money, yet the other day Gerald Brown score something like 12 in his second week and went up almost $5000

Reply #162864 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I thought it was based on the amount of people that have the player in their team.

Reply #162871 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Team & Player Value
Player pricing will also play a part in team selection and trading, and your overall team value. Each player's price will vary based on their most current performance from Round to Round. A rolling average is used to determine how a player's value changes and they must have played at least 3 games in order for their value to increase or decrease. Your team value is determined based on the overall value of your selected players, plus any leftover amount in your salary cap from the start of the season and from completed trades.

Reply #162876 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

nutter, first of Ebi Ere hasnt scored 60 dreamteam points all season, and he hasnt gone down since rd6.
Gerald brown hasnt scored 12 points all season, the lowest he has scored being 20 points and the highest he has gone up is only 11k

Reply #162887 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

ooh busted!

Reply #162958 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:30 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754