copycat ;)
Years ago

alonzo mourning severely injures knee

saw this today and havnt seen a thread about this topic... Alonzo Mourning has severely injured his knee just before jumping up to contest a fastbreak layup/dunk... he looked in a lot of pain and hope for a full recovery for him!!

but my question is... do you think this guy will make a comeback... or (like the shaq thread) do you think he will retire at the end of this season and not come back..? as they say it could be 6 months and he is getting very old... what are other peoples thoughts??

copycat ;)

Topic #13965 | Report this topic

Ricey  
Years ago

its Zo, he can't stop even if his body says no, he will keep going till he dies if anything. whether its NBA or even our ABL, basketball is everything to him

Reply #163390 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

He will end up using all the money he made over his basketball carrer on medical bills

Reply #163431 | Report this post

Ha Ha  
Years ago

Didn't know that you had a personal relationship with him Ricey.

Reply #163436 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

I remember hearing somewhere that he is retiring at season's end - this will be the last year for Zo

Reply #163445 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

yea me and him go way back. im just talkin about everything that he said when he 'retired' last time due to his kidney problem, but couldnt stay away and eventually returned

Reply #163488 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:33 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754