Mufflover
Years ago

NBA League Pass available again! YAY

I am attempting to sign up for a season pass as we speak :)

Topic #13977 | Report this topic

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

and waste money...... hav fun ;)

Reply #163600 | Report this post

mufflover  
Years ago

waste money??? Well it is stuffed at the moment, I sent an email so it might be the most shortlived season pass in history.

Reply #163606 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i got if for free for some reason. have fun paying for it mufflover!

Reply #163613 | Report this post

Mufflover  
Years ago

You can't get the live games free...I'm talking about the live broadband video pass not the free audio...

Reply #163617 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

video pass you could always get that.

Reply #163621 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Gotta say that for all it's means - the NBA is ####ing ridiculous in it's its game availability... If the pissweak (relatively speaking - financially and global popularity wise) AFL can make all its games availible anywhere for a subscription... Why the NBA doesn't have the same system availible is beyond me... I'm in Japan and i can get an attenuated "NBA League Pass" - featuring a whopping 1 game a day for about $200 (i say #### that - i love NBA basketball but to get Cavs, Nugs, and Lakers games rammed down my throat day after day won't cut it - Japanese people are great but they are vacuous when it comes to celebrity - it's not about the game itself - but more the stars playing in it - hence Bron, AI, and Kobe games get the lions share of telecasts...) ... Pathetic... We can piss and moan about the NBL - but at least they don't have the cash - the NBA still has the cash and (in some respects) is just as bad... Thank god some people make League pass free on their websites...

Reply #163751 | Report this post

Mufflover  
Years ago

They make it free but the quality is shit. I'm sick of P2P and it's crap quality so for 100 bucks to stream the games in HD eventually through my lcd is worth it imo. I emailed them yesterday as everytime I tried to start a game it said I was in a blackout area so I asked for a refund if it was that Australia can't get the games at all but it is going through a gremlin stage of this problem I assume for all international users that they are aware of and trying to fix. Depends where you are but if the NBA has a contract with someone else already in that country then they can't show any games that they already have the rights to or may have a minimum they can. I am pretty sure if Channel 10 or anyone local still had the NBA rights we wouldn't be able to watch league pass broadband because they'd want to force everyone onto their provider who paid the big licensing fee.

Reply #163754 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"You can't get the live games free...I'm talking about the live broadband video pass not the free audio..."

Listen very carfully Mufflover, I don't know why, but I have nba league pass (VIDEO not AUDIO) for free. I know your not meant to be able to have it for free but I do. it's a mystery.

Reply #163758 | Report this post

doddobird  
Years ago

http://www.ivytv.net/sport/forum/index.php?board=10.0

Once again the site above is NBALP live and Archive for free. Have used this site since the start of the season. Just need to get a username and password.

Here is a sample: Celtics Orlando
http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?content=lpintl&url=http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nbacom/lp_archives/20071223_403.asx&gid=403#

Reply #163937 | Report this post

Mufflover  
Years ago

That sites not 'free' it's hacked accounts, so really not worth my time.

Reply #163960 | Report this post

doddobird  
Years ago

"So really not worth my time"
Sorry your Lordship.

Reply #163997 | Report this post

Mufflover  
Years ago

well sorry I dont like to rip things off. Anyway everyone on that site is having the same issue I am with the account no thing. Apparently some bug that the guys at nba.com are trying to fix.

Reply #164213 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Not everyone. Like I said it works.

Reply #164261 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:51 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754